Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements and Vitamins Help

hey all, first thread

I was wondering what everyone uses as suppements and how effective they consider them to be?

I've heard many us omega3 oils and L-Argenine in comination with L-lysine. Now as I would consider my EG to be 9.5-10 and already having an incredibly hard time not masturbating (too much) in the pursuit of gains(in other words, Im horny all the time) I'm worried that using these supplements would decrease EQ or drive if ever I weened off them later on. From what I gater L-Argenine is suppodely a great sex drive booster which I dont want, would it better to stay off it as I risk to become dependant upon it in the future? How effective is it in terms of gains anyway?

I appreciate the help.

Im still experementing with a hole bunch of stuff ,curently im taking
    Omega 3
    ginger
    gensing
    ginko biloba
    garlic caps
    green tea
    zinc (not all the time)
    b complex
    Ive bein taking lot of these things for a while but everything that starts with a G has bein just reasontly taken, And i think there starting to work now, I feel better have a wicked flaccid hang most of the time, and my eq is slightly increasing.
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Omega 3
      ginger
      gensing
      ginko biloba
      garlic caps
      green tea
      centrum multivitamin

I have also seen a better flaccid since taking these, and an increase in EQ though. Considering ive only been doing very light PE lately, I think they are a good part of that reason.
      Tahksis' Progress Log
      NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

Comment

where does that list come from? Other people seem to have the same supplements.

Do you guys have any opinions with regards to L Arginine?

Comment

l-arginine is good for blood flow and can help with erections, however if you get cold sores you shouldnt take it as it can cause outbreaks.
          Tahksis' Progress Log

Comment

Yeah John i've recently started L-arg, o-3, green tea caps, zinc, and i'm already noticing increased eq and hang. Boxer, Tahksis, do you guys cycle your supp's, or do them everyday? Cheers

Comment

@John12
              "Now as I would consider my EG to be 9.5-10 "

EQ or EG? Kinda hoping, for your own sake, you mean EQ:-)

But if indeed you meant EG, then you got one fat dick...
              Starting: 4.8x5.2:o Short term: 6x5.5:) Long term 7x6:D

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
                Yeah John i've recently started L-arg, o-3, green tea caps, zinc, and i'm already noticing increased eq and hang. Boxer, Tahksis, do you guys cycle your supp's, or do them everyday? Cheers
                5-6 on
                1-2 off

dont know if that helps or is better, but it makes sense to me so i do it.
                Tahksis' Progress Log

Comment

Cool man yeah i'll probably have to anyway to economise, but i think its a good idea to cycle.

Comment

ZMA
                    Omega 3 &/or flaxseed
                    Multi Vits (alternating 2 or 3 brands)
                    Saw Palmetto
                    Acai
                    L-Arginine -( have reduced this down to 1000mg per day )
                    Siberian Ginseng
                    Ginko Biloba
                    Rooibos Tea - experimenting with this

& am trying to reduce sugar intake - which is the real erection killer, going to reduce number of the above. I respond v well to ZMA
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Hold up Vulcan, sugars an EQ killer? I've heard something about this around the forums, and i know sugar isn't good for you, but i had no idea there was a correlation with EQ?

Comment

im on 500g of l-arginine a day and since taking i have found EQ has increased its resonable cheap compared to other supplements the other one im on is koren ginseng ive always wondered what Gineng is best theres siberian, koren u name it lol. Be honest not sure what this has done but apparently it increases sexual desire as it give u energy im on 3 capsules a day which i have in the morning with breakfast one for with my lunch and tea. Ive also noticed when doin PE the blood does go into my penis alot easier if that makes any sence feels like its more effectie than when i wasent on it.

Comment

Well badly controlled blood sugar leads to micro-vascular complications in diabetics, one of which is ED. Flooding our bodies with simple carbs is one of the worst things we can do for EQ in my opinion.

I am not claiming to be an expert & can't remember the exact way (re EQ), i used to sit in on a lot of lectures by Diabetologists when I was a medical rep, and this topic came up ( i remember it clearly, because my ears pricked up). I notice it myself - my EQ improves when I use a low GI diet.

Sugar is bad for our testosterone levels also. Chromium is a good supplement for normalising blood sugar.
                          Vulcan
                          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by heyuptiger View Post
                            Ive also noticed when doin PE the blood does go into my penis alot easier if that makes any sence feels like its more effectie than when i wasent on it.
                            My thoughts exactly.

Vulcan, yeah its something i'm trying to watch, and diabetes is in the family. I drink a lot of pure fruit juice through the day. Theres a lot of natural sugars obviously. Do you think it would be wise to cut down? (i do have EQ issues) I'm realising every day on here that i'm just scratching the surface when it comes to nutrition, i got no idea.

Comment

Working...
                            X