7 day intense PE......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 day intense PE......

I'm going on this 7 day intense PE starting today then rest the weekend. I'll go back to my standard routine after this. During my 7 day intense routine i jelq max intensity, stretch high intensity but not where it hurts afterward. Then A stretch but i rep alot on that rather than hold and pull harder.thats basically it, O i warm up and warm down...Any thoughts on this guys?

ya i got a though, dont do that, why would you jelq max intensity you wanna break your dick? man TAKE IT SLOW, you will hurt yourself, this is not like lifting weights man, this is a very sensitive part of your body, you can damage yourself very easily. dont ignore my words either, im telling you this for your own safty, stick to a begginers routine and finish it, you will be rewarded in the end
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

First of all if you have the EQ for a week straight, then I'd commend you.
      But second of all I wouldn't recommend this, looks like INJURY central here, and you might very well end up taking more then just a weekend off.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by boxer View Post
        ya i got a though, dont do that, why would you jelq max intensity you wanna break your dick? man TAKE IT SLOW, you will hurt yourself, this is not like lifting weights man, this is a very sensitive part of your body, you can damage yourself very easily. dont ignore my words either, im telling you this for your own safty, stick to a begginers routine and finish it, you will be rewarded in the end

thanks guys but i'm not the newb you think i've done this before. no injury.

Comment

Nobody said you were a newb, we're just looking out for you because it does in fact look dangerous. Especially with all the stretching and pulling you're going to be doing to your dong.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

This could be a good idea. Such an intense program could shock your body into growth mode. I would use caution and listen to your body.

Who knows... PE is about theorys, experimenting and results. This could lead to something new.

MD
            Mc Dong

Comment

Up to you but i would never forget the promise i once made to myself Better safe than sorry , doesnt matter how long it takes me as long as my penis stil works im going to be the most happiest man in the world.

Best a luck to you im just not behind you on it.

Comment

Well, it's best if you start out while you're still young like myself. I've had the luck to learn about PE when I was at the (tender) age of 17 years old, so if I practice consistently, at 25 my meat spear will be bigger than King Kong's. Just take it easy, bro, take it slow. You're most likely not gonna die in the next few years, yet you're probably gonna fuck anyway, so don't hurry it too much. This intense 7 days routine could make your kwaeng suffer more than benefit.
                I like making my wee wee larger

Comment

Working...
                X