Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New style of hanging/Tensioin Streching - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New style of hanging/Tensioin Streching - Thoughts?

So I only have a sock hanger so I really can't put a lot of weight on it in the past because it would slide off.. Now I have not done any hanging is a couple months. I usually would sit back in a chair and let the weight hang between my legs, but could not do it long because it would slip.

So I thought about it how can I control the tension better and longer. I came up with tying my sock to the gallon of water then I tied the bottle to the bottom of the leg on my desk. I clamped on the the sock and stood up and walked forward so my unit would go backwards..Really think about it I probably don't need the water and just do tension stretching.

Now I am thinking of tying to a door handle next time.

I felt more control over the tension and was able to do it for longer period of time and man I felt the stretch all the way into my abs...

What do you guys think.. Try it let me know
    ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
    Initial 1/5/18
    BPEL: 6.75-7"
    EG: 5.25- 5.5
    results 9/10/18
    BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
    EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

just did it tied to a door handle and wow what a stretch. I leaned forward and twist my hips to stretch all angles.. WOW Try it...
    ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
    Initial 1/5/18
    results 9/10/18
    BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

Excellent! When you stated "clamped on the sock"...are you referring to using a Cable Clamp?
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

How you people doing it? What all things need... Please explain

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SJPMSD18 View Post
          How you people doing it? What all things need... Please explain

Thanks
          Here is the picture of the sock hanger:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...ock_hanger.jpg
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
            Excellent! When you stated "clamped on the sock"...are you referring to using a Cable Clamp?
            Yes that is what I use.. IT is not the most comfortable thing but does the job..
            Initial 1/5/18
            results 9/10/18
            BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

I warn you it is intense... I only could do it for 3 mins or so at a time...
              Initial 1/5/18
              results 9/10/18
              BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

Originally posted by hm42 View Post
                I warn you it is intense... I only could do it for 3 mins or so at a time...
                I think using heat BEFORE doing this to make the penis more mallable would make this stretch more powerful.

3 minutes would be the ideal max to prevent oxygen deprivation and tissue death.

Comment

I use heat as much as possible... I also did a light pump and heat before I did it to get more blood in there..
                  Initial 1/5/18
                  results 9/10/18
                  BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

Be careful if you are attaching it to a door handle. I don't need to explain what could go wrong
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Robust padding like a silicone sheet should allow you to hang with heavier weight and counter the device slipping off.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                        Be careful if you are attaching it to a door handle. I don't need to explain what could go wrong
                        Thank God I live a lone now...LOL
                        Initial 1/5/18
                        results 9/10/18
                        BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Robust padding like a silicone sheet should allow you to hang with heavier weight and counter the device slipping off.
                          I haven't tried that but this door stretch gave a tremendous controlled stretch...
                          Initial 1/5/18
                          results 9/10/18
                          BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

So I think I invented a new exercise/technique... I just did a routine stretching on the the door and Man oh Man what a workout! I stretched every angles, back, forward, side to side, straight back, angled back side to side.. Try it let me know what you think..
                            Initial 1/5/18
                            results 9/10/18
                            BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in

Comment

Originally posted by hm42 View Post
                              So I think I invented a new exercise/technique... I just did a routine stretching on the the door and Man oh Man what a workout! I stretched every angles, back, forward, side to side, straight back, angled back side to side.. Try it let me know what you think..
                              The key is this...did you FEEL the penis fatigued though? I think this is a good indicator if you did.

Comment

Working...
                              X