Pumping with a piercing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping with a piercing.

Hey guys, anyone here done pumping while having a piercing through your man meat? I have a deep shaft reverse Prince Albert and just wanted to know if anyone else had tried it before?

The piercing is currently 7 months old.

I don’t want to start pressuring up just to see blood come from the piercing hole. I can post a pic of the piercing if allowed to do so for a better idea. Thanks all..

Here is a link to album with piercing in question.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-piercing.html

Bigdaddy.
    Bigdaddyjack
    Last edited by Bigdaddyjack; 01-19-2019, 01:06 AM.
    Thanks all!

Bigdaddy...

Hey let me know I've been wanting to do a Dolphin Piercing but have had the same concerns. If you do end up pumping, id suggest the Bathmate as it directs pressure more evenly an air pump will put more pressure towards the tip
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
      Hey let me know I've been wanting to do a Dolphin Piercing but have had the same concerns. If you do end up pumping, id suggest the Bathmate as it directs pressure more evenly an air pump will put more pressure towards the tip
      I do both and cant really see what you mean, as pumping is pumping, and they both work the same way as it brings on a false erection, the air is drawn out of the top and water is pumped out of the top.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
      X