Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shrinking. Help!

Hi all,

So, I'm 30 days into my JP90 and I've gone from just over 6 inches to just under 6 inches.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Originally posted by Brighton View Post
    Hi all,

So, I'm 30 days into my JP90 and I've gone from just over 6 inches to just under 6 inches.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks
    Is this BPEL measure you are referring to?
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

The place and angle at which you hold the ruler can make a difference. To measure as consistently as possible, measure from the same place in the pubic bone (I prefer the lowest part of the pubic region, just above the penis shaft) and press the ruler inwards to the bone. Hold out the ruler in a straight line and bring your penis upwards slightly towards the ruler. DON'T angle the ruler downwards, as this can skew the measurements. It's better to hold it out in a straight line and let your penis and ruler meet that way. Read the measurements from above, don't tilt your head to the side when you read the ruler.

Repeat this in the same way everytime you measure. This way, you can be certain that you're not getting a different reading because you've pointed the ruler downwards or something of that sort.

If you've measured by pointing the ruler downwards before, you might get a lower measurement this time around if you follow this method. Do not let this frighten you, it's better to gain accurate measurements for the sake of consistency than to play with the ruler for a higher reading. It's better for monitoring your gains.
      Zyxciz
      Last edited by Zyxciz; 01-23-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

There are a few factors that can 'change your size'.

One is measuring. Using the same ruler, in the same way, is crucial.
        Two. EQ. Erection Quality. Depending on how hard, pumped is your erection that will give different measures.
        Three. Fat. If you got some weight on, that could be another reason.

Also, panicking for anything that is in the range of 1/10 of an inch I think it's not necessary.
        I consider that as the safe error range.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Hi guys.

I've been measuring the exact same way each time. I didn't expect to get much growth but a lose is a bit disheartening as it takes a long time.

Comment

Time to relax and know that it is just your body's (or dick's) reaction to being worked for the first time in your life. I had the same experience, lost 1/4" in the first few months. Soon after, I regained that and moved the stick forward to some pretty nice gains. So, consider it the tightening up of your smooth muscle in advance of it relaxing and starting to grow. Have faith, continue with your training and don't get discouraged. This is a long slow slog to get to where you want to be. 30 days into a new program is not long enough to make any conclusions. Stay strong, keep up posted and let us know that the trend has reversed and you are moving forward.

Comment

Yeah my BPEL.

Thanks.

Comment

Thank you. I'll definitely stick at it now. Might as well try and get back to my original length if nothing else.

Comment

How is your EQ coming along? Are you noting any negative side effects from training- like excess soreness?
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

If you rest it will come back. Dont know why..
                    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I was going to write a post on a strange observation I made on my unit.

When I measure on a training day a few hours after my excercises I actually appear to lose size. It's about a 1/16 to an 1/8th smaller sometimes. When I leave it 24 hours after I measure to my max. When I have 2 days off or a week, I'm also measure to my max.

So basically my unit gets some sort of training shock lol.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Working...
                      X