Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before you feel the effects of L-Arginine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before you feel the effects of L-Arginine?

Been taking L-Arginine for one week now but im curious...how long it took for you guys to start working?

When did you start taking it? Typically for maximum absorption into your body it is 2 hours before you eat and 2 hours after eating.

Originally posted by the-anti-aging-guide.com
    "A Quality L-Arginine Supplement"

Another amino acid, lysine, interferes with L-arginine absorption. Make sure your L-arginine supplement does not contain lysine, because you are wasting your money. Also make sure your L-arginine does not contain the inferior form of L-arginine known as HCL. Again, you are wasting your money.
    Avoid eating protein at the same time you take L-arginine, because protein interferes with the absorption of L-arginine. Again, you are wasting your money. Maximum absorption of L-arginine is 2 hours before eating and 2 hours after eating. If L-arginine upsets your stomach, decrease your dosage or take it with some carbohydrates. Taking L-arginine as an HGH enhancer will give you an anti-aging effect. You must take 10-12 grams 30 minutes prior to falling asleep to get this release of HGH as an anti-aging effect. For an athletic effect, take your L-arginine prior to exercise. Do not use high glycemic sports drinks such as Gatorade because it will interfere with absorption and will waste your money.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

yeh but i dont think you can take it and in two hours you start having stronger erections. probably it takes a month/two months or so then there is a real change in the quality of erections. know what i mean? by the way is HCL the shortening for hydrochloride? cuz i see "from L-Arginine hydrochloride marked on mine"
      hks
      Last edited by hks; 05-09-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Yes I believe that is what the article said about the HCL.
        And I didn't know that was the context of your question, arginine won't cause you to have stronger erections, it just dilates your blood vessels more to allow more blood to flow through. Taking something for circulation such as Omega-3 or Fish Oil will help you like arginine to have better erection quality. But you are right it will probably take a little bit of time before you start to see a noticeable difference in erection quality.
        But you can always practice edging for better erections and kegeling
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
        X