Can I do kegels daily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do kegels daily?

I'm doing a kegel routine that I saw around the forums that has been working pretty well for me. It goes:
    30, 1 second holds
    12, 5 second holds
    6, 10 second holds
    3, 20 second holds
    1, 60 second hold

It's helped me get strength in my pelvic floor and I've been doing this every other day. I've read around and saw that kegels should be done daily. Others have said kegel muscles need rest. I was wondering if it was possible to do this routine after all of my workouts? I currently workout 5on/2off.

Kegels exhaust my pelvic floor a little, judging by the feel, and makes my shaft hang a little higher. I can tell that my pelvic muscles actually had a workout. By the next day I'm good to go for another kegel workout. I'm just worried about over working because the results of that are uncomfortable. Let me know what you guys think.

Many can do pushups every day but get in the gym and do a heavy chest workout every day and you will find it is not a good idea.

Remember if you are doing kegel to include reverse kegel or the like .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Many can do pushups every day but get in the gym and do a heavy chest workout every day and you will find it is not a good idea.

Remember if you are doing kegel to include reverse kegel or the like .
      I forgot to add that I also do reverse kegels as well. I guess I'll stick to 1on/1off for now. At any point do I increase the days like 2on/1off?

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
        I forgot to add that I also do reverse kegels as well. I guess I'll stick to 1on/1off for now. At any point do I increase the days like 2on/1off?
        Depends, like pegasus basically said, if you're trying to make "gains", kegeling is infact working the pelvic floor muscle. So, if you just want to mainting a certain conditioning, you can kegel daily or after routines, this wont affect other PE too much when it comes to fatigue.

If you want to really strengthen on the other hand, to say attempt to learn multiple/dry orgasms, or to shoot further or to help EQ, etc, then your better off doing 2 or 3 days a week, kegeling to "failure" as it were, very similar to strength or hypertrophy training, followed by 48-72 hours of recovery. If your working out in this style you should really not be able to kegel much the next day or two, as your muscle will be fatigued and sore.
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
          Depends, like pegasus basically said, if you're trying to make "gains", kegeling is infact working the pelvic floor muscle. So, if you just want to mainting a certain conditioning, you can kegel daily or after routines, this wont affect other PE too much when it comes to fatigue.

If you want to really strengthen on the other hand, to say attempt to learn multiple/dry orgasms, or to shoot further or to help EQ, etc, then your better off doing 2 or 3 days a week, kegeling to "failure" as it were, very similar to strength or hypertrophy training, followed by 48-72 hours of recovery. If your working out in this style you should really not be able to kegel much the next day or two, as your muscle will be fatigued and sore.
          Well I don't think training to failure is beneficial. Not with lifting weights nor with kegeling. Over working the muscle will put my pelvic region in pain. I'm already doing 1on/1off on my routine. Is there ever a time to increase days like 2on/1off or 5on/2off, or is reps increased. I don't plan on doing holds longer than 1 minute.

Comment

Well I don't think training to failure is beneficial. Not with lifting weights nor with kegeling. Over working the muscle will put my pelvic region in pain. I'm already doing 1on/1off on my routine. Is there ever a time to increase days like 2on/1off or 5on/2off, or is reps increased. I don't plan on doing holds longer than 1 minute.
            Its like doing 100 pushups a day. Its tough the first couple weeks, then becomes easy and you can continue to do it, but "gains" will plateu and it'll become a maintenance routine and just get blood flowing to the muscles. So same thing, if you're capable, you could do your kegel routine 7 days a week and it'll become a maintenance routine which will keep your PC muscle in good shape and being activated.

A better question is, what is the purpose/goal of your kegeling?

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
              Its like doing 100 pushups a day. Its tough the first couple weeks, then becomes easy and you can continue to do it, but "gains" will plateu and it'll become a maintenance routine and just get blood flowing to the muscles. So same thing, if you're capable, you could do your kegel routine 7 days a week and it'll become a maintenance routine which will keep your PC muscle in good shape and being activated.

A better question is, what is the purpose/goal of your kegeling?
              Better EQ and stronger pelvic muscles.

Comment

I'm curious about this myself I have kegeled so much to the point now where I can do a super kegel now but then I'm spent. I wanna get to the point where I can hold two super kegels together without a break for a full 200 seconds. Last time I was with my women I held a kegel for around 100 seconds and after she was like "omg jesus christ wtf was that do it again" I may not ever be the biggest she had but I will be the hardest and the most "dick flex" she will ever have
                Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
                Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
                Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
                Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
                Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

I'm curious about this myself I have kegeled so much to the point now where I can do a super kegel now but then I'm spent. I wanna get to the point where I can hold two super kegels together without a break for a full 200 seconds. Last time I was with my women I held a kegel for around 100 seconds and after she was like "omg jesus christ wtf was that do it again" I may not ever be the biggest she had but I will be the hardest and the most "dick flex" she will ever have
                  Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
                  Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
                  Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
                  Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
                  Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

From the PEGym's Penis Exercise Book...I would caution doing kegels everyday:

"In the beginning, try to get at least one day of rest between each kegel workout. Similar to your other muscles, your pelvic floor muscles become stronger during rest, not during exercise." (p. 60)

How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

If you intend on adding regular resistance to your routine, rest days will become very important.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by DayoldMeat View Post
                        How long does your kegel routine usually last? I'm trying to get my EQ good enough so when I stand up, my erection doesn't drop from 45° to 70°.

Comment

Better EQ and stronger pelvic muscles.
                          Then you'll want to work to the theory of "progressive overload" like other muscle training. Your Kegel workouts should pretty much exhaust the muscle and then you'll want to take a day or two off. You'll want to get proper protein post workout.

Kegels are working muscles, and basically we treat them as such, though there isnt much weight training we can do minus throwing a wet rag over it while kegeling etc.

Comment

Each set of kegels totals for about 1 minute. Should I just double the time and go
                            60, 1 sec holds
                            24, 5 sec holds
                            12, 10 sec holds
                            6, 20 sec holds
                            2, 60 sec holds

Comment

Hi...good info. Can you please explain how these kegels? 1 second hold - then one second relax for 30 times. Then 5 seconds holds for 12 times - how much relax time? 10 seconds holds * 6 times...then how much relax time...please explain.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X