difference between clamping and jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between clamping and jelqing

i started clamping about 2 weeks ago , and ive noticed some thing about clamping .
    when i used to jelq , after a session ,actually even my next erection was still expanded to the amount of expansion i got from the jelq session.
    but with clamping i noticed that , althought i get incredible expansion, it never stays with me.
    once im done the session within a couple hours my erection goes completly back to normal!
    wich leads me to question if im ever going to get permanent gains?
    is this how its supposed to be?
    and if not , for those of you who have permanent gains from clamping , whats it like during and after your clamp session? thanks , answers would be greatly appreciated.[IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/IMG]

Originally posted by jekyllnhyde360 View Post
    i started clamping about 2 weeks ago , and ive noticed some thing about clamping .
    when i used to jelq , after a session ,actually even my next erection was still expanded to the amount of expansion i got from the jelq session.
    but with clamping i noticed that , althought i get incredible expansion, it never stays with me.
    once im done the session within a couple hours my erection goes completly back to normal!
    wich leads me to question if im ever going to get permanent gains?
    is this how its supposed to be?
    and if not , for those of you who have permanent gains from clamping , whats it like during and after your clamp session? thanks , answers would be greatly appreciated.[IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/IMG]
    It seems to me you want instant gratification .... won't happen .... just do your exercises and the gains will come ....

Comment

ive been for 3 years im definetly not looking for gratification.
      i just started clamping and as i said im not holding the exapnsion very long after the session like i do when i jelq , so i want to know if thats normal and if ill still make permanent gains if i continue to clamp?
      if ot ill just do jelqs and compression squeezes!
      jekyllnhyde360
      Banned
      Last edited by jekyllnhyde360; 02-14-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

How long do you clamp for?
        Clamping has gotten me a decent gain in the girth department so far, couldn't tell you how much, but it was noticeable. My girlfriend noticed and sure commented on it.
        I've found that you can jelq while clamped, or edge.
        And jelqing after a good clamp sessions is very beneficial.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
        X