Feel devastated after finding out my girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel devastated after finding out my girth

I ordered the LG hanger and I was told I needed to measure my girth for the custom fit. So I ended up measuring my girth for the first time in ages and found out my mid shaft is only 4.5 - 4.6. I always felt like I had a skinny dick now this confirms it. My penis is below average. Granted my erection quality was horrible but I doubt the girth would change much. I've been doing jelqs, erect squeezes and ulis for years but very inconsistency. I feel so unbelievably upset over this. For 2 hours now I've been trying to get a good erection to re measure and trying to tell myself it was a fluke but I just can't. Overall my measurements now seem to be 6.8 bpel x 4.5 girth. 7.5 bpsfl. I can't believe my dick is this skinny. No wonder vaginas all feel so loose to me. I just don't know what to do now.

I know what to do. Okay I'll tell you. Try doing pe consistently; if not you're just wasting time.
    Okay no need to get upset; go have a beer and a pizza. You'll get over this.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Plenty of us have less girth than you (and less length, for that matter), and still have fulfilling sex lives. Take CUSP's advice.

Comment

I'm pretty new to the PE 'game', but if it's one thing I do know, it's consistency. Whether you have a well planned, progressive, detailed routine that you stick to, or just some basic stretches, jelqs and squeezes, there MUST be consistency, hence why it's called a "routine". I've been lax with mine and not seen much if any gains.

On another note, you have quite nice length and IIRC a hair under average girth, so I wouldn't be to devastated. A bathmate or air pump might offer some girth gains you're looking for.
        Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
        Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
        Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
          Plenty of us have less girth than you (and less length, for that matter), and still have fulfilling sex lives. Take CUSP's advice.
          Yes take my advice and get the pizza and beer. Oh you can do the other stuff later.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the "We're on the wrong side of the Bell curve" club.
            We are a pretty good bunch of pe'ers (or peers, if you prefer, or piers if you are ex-Navy) and we are glad to have you.
            We'll celebrate your membership with Pizza & BEER later yonight, don't be late !
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              I know what to do. Okay I'll tell you. Try doing pe consistently; if not you're just wasting time.
              Okay no need to get upset; go have a beer and a pizza. You'll get over this.
              Seriously brother! I'm sorry you're unhappy with your size, but the good news is you can change it.
              With dedication and patience you will see results.

And damn it Cusp, now I want beer & pizza
              09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
              04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
              03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

I kept my wife happy and satisfied for over 40 years with a 4.4” MSEG and a significantly shorter dick than yours. I had lots of pizza and beer last night and pleasured my wife when I woke up this morning.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yup,it's not a nice feeling. I'm around that girth too, but have worked it up to 5.2" when PE'ing consistently. It can be done. Things will improve. Chin up
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

what size is your base girth?

as long as you go balls deep and have girth somewhere on your dick where she can feel it, alls good. Even so alls till good, you might have to work on girth
                    Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

I appreciate the replies. I know this might come off as pitiful but I have taken this realization very hard. I couldn't get out of bed all day and called sick into work for the first time. I just did 30 mins worth of ulis and erect squeezes and now I'm hanging 8 lbs with my phallosan first time in 10 days. I'm trying to get the motivation to take the LG hanger measurements so I can at least that shipped to me asap. I've been working very hard on myself gym everyday, healthy eating no, drinking etc. Trying my best to regain confidence so I can date and live a happy life. That all came crashing down last night. I don't think I'm going to date or have sex period until I can Improve my girth. Knowing I have a below average sized penis ruins me.

Comment

Looking down at myself now I just see a pathetically skinny dick. This just feels like a bad dream. I always assumed my girth was around 4.8. But 4.5...jesus christ. I don't even want to live anymore being this small. I'll never be confident in bed. I just want to get drunk and never wake the fuck up again

Comment

Please remember, when you go into a sexual encounter with something to prove, you've already lost. If you're hooking up you're doing it for you, if you're having sex with someone you love you're expressing something. Use your entire body to do so, connect emotionally, and you will be more than sufficient regardless of your size. Fixations like the one you have right now are a complete distraction from the important and meaningful things in life, including the potential of what sex can be beyond stimulating nerves.

With commitment and effort you can grow your penis also, a pump is a very good idea. Take a deep breath my friend, and compose yourself. Don't let a single part of yourself hang you up to dry.

Comment

You never answered my question. what is the biggest measurement of girth on your penis?

Yes a pump would help, look into a bathmate. Walter is a bathmate rep and a good guy. Pumps tenporaly increase girth a few points. example my girth at base is six inches. Its measured 6.2 non pumped, and after pumped full of edema it was 6.5 , filled with fluid right under the hair, it looked and felt weird. Go slow on pumping, start at five minutes with no erection.

We are all born with certain strengths and weakness. We're only looking at the physical here. That's the world we live in, materialistic. Theres three other areas, Mental, Emotional, and spiritual. We must work on all our weaknesses and bring them up the best we can.
                            Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

I feel so good being a part of pegym.

This thread is amazing. I read OP message and I was thinking that I want to write about consistency, size, sex and some fun.
                              Then I start reading all the replies. They covered all I wanted to say and more.

I love the part with the beer and pizza.

PEGYM is an amazing community.
                              VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Working...
                              X