No announcement yet.

How effective is stretching for length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How effective is stretching for length?

I'm giving up pumping for length due to the fact it requires really high pressure for a pretty long time, ends up being painful so I want to try something different.

I'm thinking of getting a proper sized tube (2") for girth instead of using the undersized one I've been using for length (1.75")

I don't have time for an ADS, and I don't work a job where I can wear one either. So I'm going to only use a device for girth work, and try stretches for length.

How effective is a full and varied stretch routine?

I've never done a stretching routine, ever.... I tried 25 minutes of assorted stretches the other night (Went down the list) and was BEYOND sore the next day like I never had been. Interested in seeing what could come from a dedicated routine.

Thoughts?

I'd be tempted for you to start the Jp90 but carry on pumping too.

Have a look at the advanced jelq free routine. Again maybe incorporate the pump.

Anyway, stretching is pretty much the route to length no matter what.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
    EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
    EG - 5.7 "

Comment

You get sore or even painful when you over do it. Try not to.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Pump is not bad for length if u r combining it with jelqing and perhaps stretching

Comment

Originally posted by FireBirdBoy View Post
          I've never done a stretching routine, ever.... I tried 25 minutes of assorted stretches the other night (Went down the list) and was BEYOND sore the next day like I never had been. Interested in seeing what could come from a dedicated routine.
          Thoughts?
          Damn, how hard did you stretch? There's a concept called "easing into the stretch", where you start out really really light and keep stretching a little harder and harder untill you stretch it fully out (all in all you hold the stretch for 2-3 minutes, with proper grip this is easily possible). There's a science behind it, I think your tunica cells retract much more if you stretch out hard from the beginning, but "easing" into the stretch makes you stretch it further out, eventually!
          Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
          08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Yeah what Soon2Be said. If you're pulling that hard what happens is the tunica actually toughens to adapt to the load, making it stronger and less elastic, I.E. harder to lengthen. This is the same reason you should attack length before girth. The thicker you are the harder to stretch.

I would also recommend incorporating the JP90 routine with slow jelqs (5 sec) at 20-60% EQ.

The stretches from big als JFR are good too. My biggest tip when stretching is heat. Lots of heat, get it as hot deep into the tissue as you can. Youll feel the difference. Once it cools down, reheat.

Also if you've done no stretch work at all, do about 50% of your stretches straight down. Lig gains are usually the quickest for most
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Hi...so from the above two posts...information passed is very strong pulling of the unit as stretching routine is not beneficial. Gentle pulling makes more benefits than hard pulling. But how gentle pulling every day or in every routine to make length will work? Because every day stretching is not crossing the limits of maximum length by using minimal stretches...can you please explain..thx for this valuable information.

Comment

Originally posted by SJPMSD18 View Post
                Hi...so from the above two posts...information passed is very strong pulling of the unit as stretching routine is not beneficial. Gentle pulling makes more benefits than hard pulling. But how gentle pulling every day or in every routine to make length will work? Because every day stretching is not crossing the limits of maximum length by using minimal stretches...can you please explain..thx for this valuable information.
                I give you an example. Right now, I stretch for 20 minutes daily.

I try to hold each stretch about 3 minutes. The first minute, I stretch very lightly. Then go a bit harder, and the last minute I stretch it out fully.

Everyone reacts different, you have to experiment and watch your PIs, if you have a good feeling after a session it was probably the right way!
                Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
                08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Pumping works well for girth, but don't overdo it. I've read several articles that say it can lead to ED.

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
                    I give you an example. Right now, I stretch for 20 minutes daily.

I try to hold each stretch about 3 minutes. The first minute, I stretch very lightly. Then go a bit harder, and the last minute I stretch it out fully.

Everyone reacts different, you have to experiment and watch your PIs, if you have a good feeling after a session it was probably the right way!
                    Okay..thank you for the details and I will follow this. These method applicable for all stretches like tunica tugs, bundled stretches etc.?

Thanks

Comment

I think stretching is great for length..
                      ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                      Initial 1/5/18
                      BPEL: 6.75-7"
                      EG: 5.25- 5.5
                      results 9/10/18
                      BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
                      EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
                        If you're pulling that hard what happens is the tunica actually toughens to adapt to the load, making it stronger and less elastic, I.E. harder to lengthen.
                        any material on this please ? we are not talking about hanging .
                        it was written

Comment

Originally posted by SJPMSD18 View Post
                          I would probably just clearify that this doesn't mean excessively gentle stretching. You still want to stretch adequately.

Like if your going to do standing, bent forward ststic leg stretches. You put your fingers as close to your toes as you comfortably can. If you hold this bend, you will slowly bend deeper and deeper into the stretch. If you try to just stretch that far immediately you'll just hurt yourself.

So I too will double down as then mentioned before me. You stretch for extended time, just like legs, and stretch to your comfortable max, and slowly pull deeper and deeper as your tissues slowly elongate until you reach your max stretch and hold there in a comfortable but adequate stretch.
                          Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                          Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                          1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Same thing happened to me. At my 6 week mark, I added stretches, but I pulled too hard and was EXTREMELY sore the next 2 days. Had to take 3 days off. It hurt mostly at the top of the shaft where the base goes into the body. That's the suspens. lig. I think.

Anyway - thanks for posting. I will follow the other advice as well.
                            Jan 2019: BPFL - 2.9, FG - 3.5 BPEL - 5.75 EL - 5.4, EG - 4.9
                            Apr 2019: BPFL - 3.5, FG - 4.1 BPEL - 5.8 EL - 5.5 EG - 5.0

Comment

Working...
                            X