Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to go from 6.8x5.2 to 7x5.5, is JP90 enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to go from 6.8x5.2 to 7x5.5, is JP90 enough?

Don’t really want to increase length much(just get to 7 inch BPEL consistently so 0.2 inch), but I want to increase my girth by 0.3-0.5 inch.

Is the JP90 routine enough for this? Like I just want to get to my goals and then be done.

I'd say your goals are quite reasonable and some basic jelqing and stretching routines should get you there. Click the start here button, be safe and welcome to the gym.
    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

The JP90 will probably help you reach your length goals. For girth, you will most likely need to move on to the advanced jelq free routine and do the squeezes exercise. Girth will take longer. I would also recommend continuing to do length exercises until you hit your girth goals. If you stop cold turkey you will likely lose some of the length you gained. Look up cementing on this website. If you over shoot your length goals you will have a better chance of ensuring you land at your target length when it's all said and done.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

It really depends and you will never know until you give it a wirl. JP90 gave me 0 length gains.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

You will find out only by doing.

There is no exact progress for all.
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Hey Karachii!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

A boost in EQ alone may be enough to help you towards your goal.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

If you're completely new then yeah you'll probably get this and then some. Once you complete JP90 and are conditioned, you'll want to begin to focus on higher EQ jelqs and squeezes.

Based on your goals my honest recommendation would be a bathmate. It's pretty much good for exactly your gain goals plus a tad more.

Last note, you can't just gain then be done, you'll need to continue a bit of PE to "cement" your gains
                Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Definitely. Maybe girth may take a more intense approach but the Directional stretches Ala jp90 did wonders for me and I still use it a a base for my current efforts.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                  EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                  EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Working...
                  X