Manual Stretching with tight frenulum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Stretching with tight frenulum

Hey everyone I’m new here and I was just watching a video on how to do a basic stretch, I would like to invest in a vlc tugger but want to get some gainz before I buy it anyway I was just wondering whats the best way to stretch penis if I have a tight frenulum, thanks.

I had tear in my frenulum before, after healing it became tight. Air pumping helped me to stretch it. Now ive got no problems with it 👍

Comment

A frenuloplasty would be your best option it's it causing you issues.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

What I mean is I want to start jp90 and I’m not sure if I’ve to pull the skin back as far as I can then then stretch or keep the skin over and stretch that way, any help would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Wit mannnn View Post
          What I mean is I want to start jp90 and I’m not sure if I’ve to pull the skin back as far as I can then then stretch or keep the skin over and stretch that way, any help would be appreciated
          Pull it back. I used to have tight frenulum and I used the frenulum tie method to remove it but I wouldn't recommend it tbh cause my frenulum felt sensitive during sex and now I barely feel anything there.

Just for clarification, if your frenulum is tight then when you pulled the foreskin all the way back your glans pull down and point to the floor right?
          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

yeh that’s correct it’s just I don’t want to do girth only just because my frenulum tight so just trying to figure out the best way to manual stretch with my problem

Comment

yeh that’s correct it’s just I don’t want to do girth only just because my frenulum tight so just trying to figure out the best way to manual stretch with my problem
              The frenulum can be stretched by pinching at both ends and gently pulling apart but I found this very uncomfortable so I used the frenulum tie. Like BigAl said, you should go to the doctors and ask about a frenuloplasty. I remember it was extremely painful when I tried to pull the foreskin back all the way and to do penile exercises effectively you do need to pull it all the way back IMO.

In my case, I unfortunately had tight foreskin and then when I fixed that after seeing doctor and being advised to stretch. I pulled the foreskin when when it was loose enough and noticed my glans point down so I did all that work on my foreskin just to find I had a tight frenulum too lol so I was angry and cut it off using the frenulum tie

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
                The frenulum can be stretched by pinching at both ends and gently pulling apart but I found this very uncomfortable so I used the frenulum tie. Like BigAl said, you should go to the doctors and ask about a frenuloplasty. I remember it was extremely painful when I tried to pull the foreskin back all the way and to do penile exercises effectively you do need to pull it all the way back IMO.

In my case, I unfortunately had tight foreskin and then when I fixed that after seeing doctor and being advised to stretch. I pulled the foreskin when when it was loose enough and noticed my glans point down so I did all that work on my foreskin just to find I had a tight frenulum too lol so I was angry and cut it off using the frenulum tie
                How do I go about doing a frenulum tie? I’ve been to the doctor and he told it should break on it’s on, I just want to get rid of my problem it’s interfering with my sex life

Comment

How do I go about doing a frenulum tie? I’ve been to the doctor and he told it should break on it’s on, I just want to get rid of my problem it’s interfering with my sex life
                  How old are you? Think your doctor is talking shit.

A frenulum tie is when you take a thread and needle and insert the needle through the frenulum and tie the thread tightly so it cuts off the blood supply and kills the skin. You leave it on for a few days and the knot will fall off on its own. It's difficult and can be painful and you will more than likely lose sensation in the area where the frenulum is.

I'd still recommend finding a doctor to do a frenuloplasty. They may do it in a professional way so that minimal sensitivity is lost. I regret doing the frenulum tie.

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
                    How old are you? Think your doctor is talking shit.

A frenulum tie is when you take a thread and needle and insert the needle through the frenulum and tie the thread tightly so it cuts off the blood supply and kills the skin. You leave it on for a few days and the knot will fall off on its own. It's difficult and can be painful and you will more than likely lose sensation in the area where the frenulum is.

I'd still recommend finding a doctor to do a frenuloplasty. They may do it in a professional way so that minimal sensitivity is lost. I regret doing the frenulum tie.
                    I’ll go back and tell him some story to get a referral for it

Comment

As i understand , you are uncircumcised. Me too. And for jp90 i didnt pull back my foreskin at all, so i could keep my glans sensitive.
                      And for frenulum stretching, as i mentioned before, pumping did the job. At the begining it was painful, but slowly it stretched and got no probs now.

Comment

ive been with a teared frenulum the last 7 months(it all started with manual stretches), it heals and tears again, all the time. The good thing is each time it heals a bit longer, so the problems are becoming less and less
                        Current 7,7 BPEL 5,6 MSEG 14/11/18

SHORT TERM GOAL 8x5,8

MID TERM GOAL 8,5x6,25

LONG TERM GOAL 9X6,5

Comment

Originally posted by Robb22 View Post
                          As i understand , you are uncircumcised. Me too. And for jp90 i didnt pull back my foreskin at all, so i could keep my glans sensitive.
                          And for frenulum stretching, as i mentioned before, pumping did the job. At the begining it was painful, but slowly it stretched and got no probs now.
                          Did you make gainz from stretching with the skin over the glands

Comment

Yes, after 3 months of JP90 measured +0,5 length.

Comment

Robb22,can you please elaborate on "air pumping"

Comment

Working...
                              X