Flaccid measurement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid measurement

Hey guys! Wondering if there is any difference between measuring your dick hard or flaccid ( bc i know that hard you have to reach the pubic bone, but was wandering if that's the case flaccid )

Originally posted by PenisIllustrator123 View Post
    Hey guys! Wondering if there is any difference between measuring your dick hard or flaccid ( bc i know that hard you have to reach the pubic bone, but was wandering if that's the case flaccid )
    It depends if you want to measure the hang or any gains in flaccid length. I measure bone pressed flaccid stretched length because it's more accurate for tracking gains. The hang can vary with temperature, blood flow, hydration, etc so I've always felt like it's pointless to measure it.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
      It depends if you want to measure the hang or any gains in flaccid length. I measure bone pressed flaccid stretched length because it's more accurate for tracking gains. The hang can vary with temperature, blood flow, hydration, etc so I've always felt like it's pointless to measure it.
      I see! Why do you do bone pressed and not the other one? Do you see it as more efficient?

Comment

Originally posted by PenisIllustrator123 View Post
        I see! Why do you do bone pressed and not the other one? Do you see it as more efficient?
        I do bone pressed and non bone pressed for erect but for flaccid, measuring the hang is pointless because it's size varies too much. Bone-pressed is better for tracking because it gives more consistent readings.
        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
          I do bone pressed and non bone pressed for erect but for flaccid, measuring the hang is pointless because it's size varies too much. Bone-pressed is better for tracking because it gives more consistent readings.
          I see! Thx

Comment

Working...
          X