Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE and flaccid size

Just a quick question...

What did P.E. do for your everyday flaccid hang, and I'm not talking semi-aroused hang...I'm not too concerned with my EL or EG but my everyday flaccid hang is just plain small. I'm hoping P.E. (just jelquing/minimal stretching) can help to increase my everyday flaccid hang.

Thanks guys

My everyday flaccid hang, when it is not turtling, which all dicks do, is conservatively 6" x 6". There are many days when it is 7" x 6.5". My bulge is as DLD from MOS would describe it, "insane." Remember that our peckers are always "waxing and waning," like the moon. The point is my cock rarely turtles now, even when I am in the pool, lap swimming.

Comment

6"x6" flaccid hang going411 on a badish day wow...

Comment

Has increased my flaccid hang immensly, however not as immense as 411 !!
        Looks and feels heavier and healthier.

PE will do the job you want, enjoy the journey.

Comment

Ebzero - PE has been great for me & I have gained length & girth in both erect state & flaccid.

However, (whilst I normally steer away from product endorsement) I have just purchased a Bathmate & the effect on flaccid hang has really been a revelation.

I have only used it 3 times, but yesterday I walked around in the knowledge that my flaccid was 'looking full & heavy'.

I highly recommend this product to someone with a temperamental flaccid. I am sure it contributes to erect size also - but the flaccid effect is worth the price of admission on it's own.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

My average is around 5.25"x4.75"
            Pre-PE it was about 4"x3"
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

When my flaccid isn't turtling or whatever it is monsterous, I love to look at it in a mirror when I take a piss because i've never seen it that big before. Always brightens up my day
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I have the same reaction, millia. It always lifts my day.

Comment

PE has yielded me very little in the way of erect gains, but I remember the way my flaccid used to be before PE. On average, my flaccid is probably an inch bigger in length and 1/2" bigger in girth since starting PE. I typically hang around 5" x 4.25"

Comment

Flaccid hang

From the time I measured back in 2005 until now. I have increased 2-3/4" in flaccid length and 3-1/2" flaccid girth plus I don't have the turttling I had back when I first started PE. https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif
                    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Hm, I've had the exact opposite effect as most here. I've gained 1.5" in erect length but absolutely nothing in flaccid length. I'm only 3.5" flaccid but 7" erect.

I guess every penis is different.

Comment

The longer you practice p.e., the more your flaccid penis will catch up with your BPEL in length and girth. You will be come a "shower" rather than a "grower."

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
                          From the time I measured back in 2005 until now. I have increased 2-3/4" in flaccid length and 3-1/2" flaccid girth plus I don't have the turttling I had back when I first started PE. https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif
                          Sorry for bumping old thread but anyone knows how this guy had his gains? The routine? His last activity was on 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Katakulli View Post
                            Sorry for bumping old thread but anyone knows how this guy had his gains? The routine? His last activity was on 2014
                            hmm great question

Comment

My flaccid length and girth is NIGHT & DAY different since I started PE. Just this year too*

I had done PE in the past but lost the majority of my flaccid gains. PE works.

Comment

Working...
                              X