Thread: Is dry jelquing good for girth?
- 05-12-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Im putting a routine together for when i start my log ( i havent started a PE routine yet as I have know mesuring equipment). I want jelquing in my routine but i cant seem to do other jequing exercises. So because of this im going to stick with dry jelquing because im
better at doin it. How many dry jelqs should i do at a begginer level and what will i benefit from it?
- 05-12-2010 #2
I'd start between 50-75 but with a very light grip because they are intense and progress upwards by about 15-25 reps each week or every other week. And you will benefit more from girth and length because dry jelqing is more intense then wet jelqs.
- By p3rt2k10 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2010, 10:27 PM
- By nipseyhussle in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:47 AM
- By Zozoman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2009, 01:43 AM
- By skyfalcon888 in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2009, 09:26 AM
- By beavertaffy in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2007, 01:34 AM