Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My memories from 3 attempts of Manual PE and opinions

Ok here we go.
    From all of my attempts on PE it seems that I have a very sensitive unit that responds with bad Pis and no growth when I am not using light intensity.

Even extending when I went to higher intensity like 1kg it was giving me bad Pis.
    With 450grams I was having perfect Pis and a growth in length of 0,5cm in 260h which is fast.( I thought it was because of bigger glans but I m not so sure)

I remember all of my attempts in the past with manual stretching and jelqing and all had the same result.
    Started with light intensity and low volume(8 and 8 mins) and had super Pis and a huge flaccid.(I was always a turtle dick).
    IF I remember correct my 1st attempt game me 0,5cm length . I don t know about girth because I wasn t measuring at that time.
    Then every week I was adding 1 min on stretching and 1 min on jelqing. My Jelqing technique was bad at that time.
    when I was reaching like 15 and 15 mins my Pis was going down and I had the turtle dick back and no growth. I think I was also upping the intensity a little bit.

This last attempt of PE was with extender and Jelqing,
    I found out that very light grip and very slow strokes was giving me girth fast. Girth was something I needed more than length.
    I also found out that in order to gain girth and maintain it I was to jelq at least 5 times/week. 6 was better.
    Everytime I was using a tighter grip the gains was stopping.

Anyway in these 10 months of 600h of extending I gained 0,5cm length and 1cm girth ( I had reached 1,5 cm girth but after I tight my pelvic floor I lost the 0,5).

I believe that If I hadn t started upping the intensity on my extender after the 300h , I may have gained an other 0,5cm in length.

I am writing all these observations in order to decide how to proceed.
    All I need is just 1-2 cm in length and 1 more cm in girth.

Jelqing and edging will stay in the game for sure. Also bundled stretching is the one that gave me this last 0,5cm girth and I was feeling like a king.

I m thinking to start manual stretching again but this time with very low intensity and low volume and at least 5on 2off because it seems that rest days aren t giving me growth because in the past I was doing 1on 1off or 2on 1off with no results.
    I believe the key for me is LIGHT intensity and continius workouts like how jelqing worked for me.
    Any suggestions?
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 04-04-2019, 01:33 PM.

since you used a lot of options in trying to gain, maybe try constant heat after you decon break. I just did a decon break for 3 weeks-ish and came back a little bit ago. Its something different to try I guess or you can do the same thing. I just know that stretching without this doesn't work for me. I bought this infared heater off of ebay or amazon I think, like 250w bulb and it costed a 100 something dollars. If you acutally wanna try this Ill pull up where I bought the lamp from and you can see it your self. I got 3 of em, and this one worked the best.

Comment

I reckon you should go for it.

Personally I haven't had much correlation between good pis/bad pis and growth.

When I did the AJF routine I had amazing pis but little to no growth. However now after looking into side to sides more I think I wasn't doing them right. I now use side to sides and feel them working.

Before that I would have ups and downs in pis and sometimes crap pis followed by growth.

Everyone's different, that's one thing I'm learning.

Try the more gentle approach and see how it treats you.

Have you tried AJF?
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
      EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
      EG - 5.7 "

Comment

I don t know what AJF is

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
          I don t know what AJF is
          The advanced jelq free?
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
          EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
          EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Oh ok thanks

Comment

I liked the side to side stretches, I was putting more emphasis on the downwards stretch, the sessions were long (at the end I was doing about 1,000) I gained half an inch in a couple months doing it, its being my only gains so far.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                Ok here we go.
                From all of my attempts on PE it seems that I have a very sensitive unit that responds with bad Pis and no growth when I am not using light intensity.

I am writing all these observations in order to decide how to proceed.
                All I need is just 1-2 cm in length and 1 more cm in girth.

I m thinking to start manual stretching again but this time with very low intensity and low volume and at least 5on 2off because it seems that rest days aren t giving me growth because in the past I was doing 1on 1off or 2on 1off with no results.
                I believe the key for me is LIGHT intensity and continius workouts like how jelqing worked for me.
                Any suggestions?
                A couple of thoughts: seeing as you are so sensitive, how about breaking up your routine to reduce intensity? Three short routines with warm times throughout the day rather than one longer intense one?

I notice a lot of attention on the unit itself, which is normal, but I wonder about ancillary topics: how is your diet? do you exercise, etc.

Vitamin C is important for cellular growth, are taking any? How about anti-oxidants or your potassium intake?
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Fitness nutrition 18 years

Comment

Working...
                  X