Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice about routine (Phallosan, Clamping, Bathmate, Manuals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice about routine (Phallosan, Clamping, Bathmate, Manuals)

So I started PE about 1.5 years ago. I bought the phallosan and bathmate way back in 2014 but never got around to using them(really regret that). But anyways in a 1.5 years I've logged about 1500 hours in the phallosan which I know isn't much but it's the best tempo I can do working around my busy schedule. I've also used the Bathmate for a couple of months(jelqing in between 5 min sets) on and off during this time but honestly get a lot of red spots and often have to break because of it. My gains during this time have been somewhere close to 1 inch BPEL maybe a a little more and basically no girth maybe 0.1.

I recently replaced the Bathmate with Clamping 5-8 min for 5 sets and jelq for 5 min in between sets. I've been doing it since february and I really like it however I have a couple of worries.

Am I hindering my gains by doing an advanced exercise such as clamping before really ever doing a manual routine?

Also the Bathmate has been shown to increase the rate at which you gain from the Phallosan and in the "study" they said jelqing and clamping did not increase the rate of gains. I figured this must be wrong since it must be because of added blood flow but maybe the Bathmate provides somehting else?

Well anyways tips on how to maybe incorporate the bathmate into my routine and also what do you think about such a slow pace in the phallosan?
    I feel as if my gains have stalled a bit even though I switched to yellow and am almost coming up on 500 hours. Perhaps I'd be better of doing manual stretches?

Take the BM pressure down to where you're not getting bursted capillaries. Just like you use the extender at medium tension for extended time, BM is best used the same way. You may need to take a month of girth work to let them fully heal if you cant avoid getting them.

As for which, remember that girth focused routines are thickening, strengthening, and widening the tissue, this is going to make Elongation tougher. So in that, it could potentially hinder gains.

The bathmate used with extender is good. My recommendation is a 5-10minute set with as hot of water as handleable right before getting in the extender. It will warm up the tissue as well as allow a better "headswell" and securement into the extender.

Also, your filling your tissues to maximum (or near) fullment, then extending at a medium tesion that allows it to "set".

Its kindof like a glass blower, they heat the glass, stretch/mold it, then let it cool to "set" in its new placement.

You can definitely add manual stretches. Remember the less you can break up extender time and do consecutively the better.

You may even consider adding in hanging.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

First of all, what's your goals? What's more important, length of girth? Imo it's best to focus on one once you are experienced in PE as much as you are
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Well I am most likely going to be at 7 inches next measurement and my giith is probably the same at 5 inches. My goal is 8x6. So I figured I might as well start focusing a bit on girth at he same time as I keep extending.

I clamp every other day toghether with jelqing. So maybe I do bathmate and jelq or manual stretches on the off day? Or should I stop clamping?

Comment

Clamping is the best thing for girth imo. How are your PIs? If good, then your routine sounds fine
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X