Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to enlightenment

Hi everyone,
    Iv been here for a few months now on the premature ejaculation forums. That's an issue that is in recovery but making progress.
    I would like to work on the other part that needs work and that's size.

Update: 4/15/2019
    Make sure to use good measuring equipment.
    Originally took a measurement for starting out with a measuring tape that came with a not accurate scale from china. Measured 4.5 inches. Side by side on a ruler and it was 6 inches.

Starting BPEL 6' MEG 4.6'
    Goal BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'

I would like at least an inch of length and a little more girth.
    I was looking into the bathmate but didn't know if devices or daily stretch routines are better or a mixture.

Was hoping I could get a little insight on what seems to show best results. I know from the premature ejaculation side, there are like 50 thing one can do but you really only need like 5 or 6 focused things.

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks

Update: 4/11/2019
    After reading a bit more I decided to just start a routine. I have incorporated a PE routine into my PreE routine.
    Monday - Friday Looks like this.

5:30AM Wake Up
    5:35AM
    10mins Hindi Squat
    5:45AM
    Shower (warmup)
    5:50AM
    30 Jelqs
    6:00AM
    Get out of Shower (while still warm)
    6:00AM
    Penis Stretches- Pull in Every direction for 20 seconds each 2 sets.
    6:10AM
    Go start making breakfast
    6:20AM
    10mins Tennis ball Massage while breakfast cooks
    7:15AM
    Go to work
    RK all day as often as possible.
    5:10PM
    Come Home (Start dinner)
    5:15PM
    Hindi Squat 10mins
    5:30PM
    10min Tennis ball Massage while Dinner cooksEat dinner.
    6:30PM Do APT stretches
    -Stretch Back, Quad Stretch
    10:00PM
    (Warmup)
    10:10PM Basic Stretches 30 seconds hold 1 set
    10:15PM
    30 Jelqs
    10:20PM
    Edge for no less than 20mins.-Read Edging after Jelqing kind of compliments each other.
    ACPreE
    Last edited by ACPreE; 04-16-2019, 01:36 AM.
    My PE Thread
    4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
    5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
    Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
    My PreE Thread

Start slow and light. Increase time and intensity patiently and carefully.
    Doing too much too fast will always result in problems and slow down progress.

Just start with any newbie routine. Jelqs and stretches.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Please START HERE!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Skimmed through that just now. Seems like the 3 best things are Jelqing VJelqing and flaccid stretching in all directions.
        I read that Kegeling should be done as well but being that i have suffered from Premature Ejaculation, My BC muscle is already really strong and tight as it is. Would this play much of a factor if I don't Kegel? I'm on a strictly Reverse Kegel routine with hindi squats and stretches.

Thoughts on Devices. Just wondering in general, are the manual routines > Devices for permanent extension? I'm only in the 5inch length so I have a bit of work to do and i understand its going to be probably a multi year process. I'm just trying to set myself up for success.
        My PE Thread
        My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
          Skimmed through that just now. Seems like the 3 best things are Jelqing VJelqing and flaccid stretching in all directions.
          I read that Kegeling should be done as well but being that i have suffered from Premature Ejaculation, My BC muscle is already really strong and tight as it is. Would this play much of a factor if I don't Kegel? I'm on a strictly Reverse Kegel routine with hindi squats and stretches.

Thoughts on Devices. Just wondering in general, are the manual routines > Devices for permanent extension? I'm only in the 5inch length so I have a bit of work to do and i understand its going to be probably a multi year process. I'm just trying to set myself up for success.
          I started out with a focus on PreE, then incorporated PE stuff to supplement the PreE work. Have had success in both areas.

I do daily kegel/reverse kegel work. Always balancing out the two.

I also have done a great deal of erect PE work, which acts as both a method of enlarging and a method for PreE.

It does take time, but it is well worth it.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Starting out with 50 Jelqs in the shower after warming up in the morning. Followed by 2 sets of stretches in all directions 20 sec holds in each Up, Down, Left, Right, Top Left, Bottom Right, Bottom Left, Top Right.

Just so i know, how much is too much? Should I repeat this a second time in the afternoon? Should I add anything else to this routine? I read V Jelqs but they didnt seem like they would help much but maybe i'm doing them wrong. Didnt feel much of a stretch but just put pressure on the sides that, i'm assuming, would stimulate girth growth.
            Measured last night and i have a lot more ground to make up then i thought. Measure in at 4.65in Length and 3.5in Girth. I know right, below average yay me. I understand this is going to take a while and I want to do it right but as efficient as possible.

Also had another question. I heard it brought up in a youtube video about as the penis gets longer it pulls the foreskin from the balls making your dick hairy as the skin is pulled onto the shaft. Is there something to do to prevent this? Has others with big gains experienced this? I feel like if I gain an Inch + this maybe an issue.
            My PE Thread
            My PreE Thread

Comment

Search for "Physiological Indicators". If you observe them you'll know if you can do more or less.

It's always wise to increase the load or time or frequency slowly. You need to leave room for down the road. This is a marathon.
              If you stay dedicated and observe and adjust you will easily get into average territory. From there you might need to step effort up.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

What kind of indicators? First day i stretched was slight soreness but today i feel less soreness but did a good stretching as well.
                My PE Thread
                My PreE Thread

Comment

Please read: Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Wow That is an amazing read. I was actually wondering that after my 2nd session, my first full session, how to tell if i was using enough force. I figured it was just a learn as you go thing but that link cleared up the, what should i expect, aspect of it.

Neutral PIs;
                    -spotting
                    -slight achyness in your penis
                    -increased size temporarily, a few minutes to a couple hours

Is what i have noticed so far.

The achyness is only at the base of the penis. I figure this is from the stretches all around. Should i be feeling achyness on the shaft itself?

Really Appreciate the help.
                    My PE Thread
                    My PreE Thread

Comment

Being that over the next couple years ill be trying to grow at least 2 inches, is there anything i should do for the foreskin? I have heard that some who have had success with PE had an issue with their ball skin moving onto their shaft creating a hairy lower penis.
                      My PE Thread
                      My PreE Thread

Comment

You can pull the foreskin back before exercising, in my case I have phimosis so its uncomfortable to pull back and exercise even the slightest, so I just shave my hairy base haha no worries.

Comment

I only worry because I'm starting at 4.75' length and 3.50'girth and would like to end up somewhere around 6.75' length girth maybe 4.50'. And I'm circumcised so just wondering if there was anything else to do. If shaving it off is all, I'll shave but dont want prickly hairs to be a problem

Update:
                          Numbers incorrect after using a ruler instead of a inaccurate tailor tape.
                          Real measurement in Signature
                          ACPreE
                          Last edited by ACPreE; 04-16-2019, 01:41 AM.
                          My PE Thread
                          My PreE Thread

Comment

And Turkey neck at the base
                            My PE Thread
                            My PreE Thread

Comment

So just made a discovery. Always use correct measurement equipment lol. So I first took my measurements with a tape that came with a scale I bought from China. It was 15lbs off so we are returning it.
                              The tape I thought was accurate. But it was off too. When I measured and I was 4.5' actually translated to 6' on a ruler. Da f china. Confidence restored but would still like another inch lol
                              My PE Thread
                              My PreE Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X