Jelqing: best erection level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing: best erection level?

I am very new to PE and am trying to figure out what erection level is best for gaining girth? and which for gaining length? Please Help me

In general, higher erection levels target girth and lower levels focus on length.
    Take a look at:Jelq & Jelqing - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Since you are new, I would stick to lower erection levels because they are safer.

Comment

Absolutely! 30 % to 50 % erection level is good for length AND girth.

Comment

This might sound confusing, but it's what I'm looking for when jelqing: the erection level at which I can achieve the most expansion without losing pliability. Once my shaft starts to harden and I lose pliability, I can no longer achieve expansion.

Comment

I think ive read like something like : 70% max but 30-40% is probably ideal for length

Comment

Gator touched the magic spot.
              We could close this trade. The ultimate answer it is posted already. The other posts were good, but Gator one's is ideal in my opinion.
              The more answer will come, will confuse the new PE member. He got what he need to PE properly.

Nice answer Gator. I like your style.
              You have my rep point on this one
              VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Working...
              X