Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is the routine I came up with. Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is the routine I came up with. Thoughts?

Alright guys! So last time I requested some suggestions for a stretching routine.

I received some excellent feedback and advice from a few and it's helped me a lot in developing my next routine starting in May. Also I've been doing some research and have been paying attention to what my penis has been telling me with this current routine I'm on.

I've decided to go forth onto hanging instead of a stretch routine, but I am still incorporating the side to side stretch that was recommended from those in my last post.

Anyways this is what I've been able to come up with, let me know what you guys think. This is gonna be my starting point.

As I increase weight I will likely break up the 1 hour sets into 2 30min, but still shoot for 2 hours a day, once in the morning and once at night at six days a week.

Another likelihood is tweaking my pumping set times. As you will see it is 2 sets of 15min, but idk if that will be to much for this particular routine (could use some insight on that)

THIS IS JUST A TEMPLATE OF WHAT I WANT TO TRY AND WILL OBVIOUSLY LISTEN TO WHAT MY PENIS IS TELLING ME IF THIS BECOMES TOO MUCH. ROUTINE IS AS FOLLOWS:

MONDAY:
    (BEGINNING OF DAY)
    -Warm up
    -1 hour hanging (starting at 3lbs.)
    -10min. Side to side stretches
    -2 15min pump sets at 5-7hg, w/ 25 jelqs before first pump set, in between sets, and after the last pump set, for a total of 3 jelqing sets totalling 75 jelqs (I hope that makes sense)
    (END OF DAY)
    - 1 hour hanging (3lbs)
    - 10min. side to side stretches
    - 15min. jelqs and v-jelqs
    - Hot shower as a warm down

TUESDAY:
    (BEGINNING OF DAY)
    -Warm up
    -1 hour hanging (starting at 3lbs.)
    - 10min. Side to side stretches
    - 15min. Jelqing and v-jelqs
    (END OF DAY)
    - 1 hour hanging (3lbs)
    - 10min side to side stretches
    - 15min. Jelqing and v-jelqs
    - Hot shower as a warm down

WEDNESDAY:
    REFER TO TUESDAY

THURSDAY:
    REFER TO MONDAY

FRIDAY:
    REFER TO TUESDAY

SATURDAY:
    REFER TO TUESDAY

SUNDAY:
    OFF DAY- Just gonna wear a cockring for the majority of the day.

This what I've came up with for myself. Again this will all be done slowly and with caution, but I think this routine could work. What do you guys think?

Seems good assuming you are fully conditioned for it. I would take Saturday off too thought and forget the cockring on Sunday. Rest days are meant for complete rest and 6 on/1 off is overkill.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Stack your excersizes together. Except for things inbetween like the side to sides between hanging sets, thats cool.

But you dont want to work your biceps hard all morning, then go do them again at night. The healing has been triggered and started. Same here, do your hanging and length work all at once. Honestly if you're doing hanging save the pump for off days and just use that extra time to keep a length focus. It would be good after your heavy weight use that yanks on the ligs, to then use a light weight that just keeps you a bit stretched but with ease while the repair process from your workout begins.

Remember, this is a process of damage then recovery. You grow in recovery, not in action. Do your workouts all in one session, then give it its time. The only exception is activities to prevent or reduce turtling.

You want to do twice a day 6 days a week of one of the most intense PE activities there are. Instead, do a sufficient routine once a day and go One on One off.
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Overtraining here I come...
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Are you suggesting side to side stretches in between hanging sets? Perhaps I could do (2) 30 min hanging sets and put the stretching in between and after my second set?

I realize I am moving on to more advanced techniques, but this is why I post and ask the questions. D6ggy9tyle, I know you've been a frequent responder in my posts so thanks for that.

From the sounds of it I am gonna omit this routine and go back to the drawing board.

Comment

Alright, so I've been doing a lot of thinking and I just thought to myself, why try and reinvent the wheel.

It's long, but bare with me, I find it very interesting and I hope you will too!

The usage of phallosan forte for the past 7 months has been given me great results as far as gains and EQ. And now that May is coming around I thought I should stop my phallosan use and move on to hanging.

Instead why not just incorporate hanging into my already existing use of phallosan.

An add on if you will, and just continue to wear phallosan to maximize all the gains I can.

Also, I've been doing a stretch/ jelq/pump routine that I'm very conditioned to (5 months of this dedicated routine)on top of my phallosan usage. So I feel adding hanging to this existing routine shouldn't be so bad either. After all I think I'm starting at a fairly low weight and I'm allowing myself some recovery time in between sets.

So this routine is what I've been doing. The only difference is that I'm adding the hanging and that side to side stretching will be a new exercise (I was doing rotational stretching) and that I've cut down my pump time from 15 min. sets to 10 min sets.
            s/s=side to side

Morning: Day1
            * warm up
            *1st set (30min) hanging 3lbs
            *50 s/s stretches/massage(total time of 10min)
            *2nd set (30min) hanging 3lbs
            *50 s/s stretches/massage(total time of10min)
            * 50 jelqs/30 v jelqs
            * 1st set 10min pump 5-7hg
            * 50 jelqs/30 v jelqs
            * 2nd set 10min pump 5-7hg
            * 50 jelqs/30 v jelqs
            * phallosan for most of the day

Morning: Day 2
            * warm up
            * 4-5 sets of 50 jelqs/30 v jelqs
            * phallosan most of the day

Mornings: Day 3
            * warm up

Repeat days 1-3 for 4-6

Morning: Day 7

Notes:
            1.) Each week add extra 30 min set of same weight until 4 sets of 30min is achieved. (2 weeks time)

2.) Also add 5 more reps to each set of s/s stretches each week.

3.) Once I'm at 4 sets of 30 min. for a certain weight, I will add 1 pound and drop sets back down to 2 of 30min and add 1 more set of 30min each week until 4 sets is achieved. ( Another 2 weeks)

4.) Continue this pattern when adding an additional pound (Essentially every 2 weeks I'm adding a pound, I'm just adding more time with the current weight before adding another pound.

5.) Once I've reached the point where I've added reps of s/s stretches take up half of the 10min (so only 5 min. of massaging), I will start doing the s/s stretches after my hanging routine (15 min. limit on stretching routine), and just strictly continue 5-10min. massages in between my hanging sets.

6.) When it comes to the point that I start to fatigue, I will drop weight by half a pound and "ride the fatigue"

So this is it, I hope the notes make sense. What do you guys think? I tried to take a lot of y'all's ideas and advice and came up with this.

Thanks again guys for all help, support, and advice! It's greatly appreciated!

Comment

Why reinvent the wheel, indeed. If you are gaining and have good EQ with your current routine, why do you feel you should change? I can never understand this with guys on the forum... Wait until you stop gaining with your current routine, then move onto hanging. It is always best to max out your current routine/device/exercise before moving onto something different. You could move onto this routine and completely fuck up your gains. Please have a read of my when to pull the chute thread in my signature.

Originally posted by MLB5150 View Post
              Alright, so I've been doing a lot of thinking and I just thought to myself, why try and reinvent the wheel.

The usage of phallosan forte for the past 7 months has been given me great results as far as gains and EQ. And now that May is coming around I thought I should stop my phallosan use and move on to hanging.

Comment

So you reinvent it and still do 6on/1off? Ahhh well good luck
                Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Alright guys, I understand the concern and all so allow myself to give a bit more info just to give a better understanding of where I'm coming from.

Like I mentioned, I've been doing this routine with the exception of the hanging and replacing a stretch routine with a different one.

Now I started at 6.5" bpel and I have reached roughly up to 7.3" bpel. These gains obviously came from this current routine I've been doing

Now, when May hits, I'll have been wearing phallosan for a total of 8 months and I will have been doing my dedicated stretch/jelq/routine for about 6 months. (1st 2 months was a learning period on understanding the correct methods of jelqing, pumping, and stretching) I've also increased the intensity of this routine over the last 6 months (i.e. slower jelqs, longer stretches, and time under pressure with the pump.

Needless to say Pi's have been great.

The last 2 months I've been measuring about every 2 weeks because I wanted to make sure I was still gaining. And I've stalled at around this 7.3" mark.

So then that's when I started thinking that once I got to the month of May, I would stop using phallosan and move onto hanging.

So I felt that I had slowed down on gains a bit but I am continuing to measure and track with this current routine I'm doing up until around late May.

Once the time comes and if I still haven't gained anymore by late May, then I would have allowed myself 3 months of continuing this routine with no gains. If I somehow manage to gain a little more by late May then it's definitely up for consideration to continue this current routine I have going now.

I will admit that this seems a bit overzealous, but I am hoping you guys can kind of see my point of view.

Another tweak could also be to do days 1 and 2 as my 2 on, make day 3 phallosan only (off day) then repeat. So I will have 2 rest days within the week and still be able to try this updated routine. All the notes for the routine would still apply. Does this seem a little more feasible?

I don't want to come off as hard headed or that I'm not regarding what any of you guys are saying. Believe me! I am taking everything into consideration and that is why I'm racking my brain on this.

Comment

Okay, you never mentioned that it was nearly 3 months without gains, then that is fair enough that you want to change things up.

Off day should mean just that - an off day (i.e. NO PE, phallosan included). I have tried to do 7 days of PE on a number of occasions with different routines.. it doesn't work. I have rarely heard of anyone endorsing it on here, more so the opposite. Rest days are definitely needed to recover.

I would personally put all stretches before hanging, as this is a nice way to pre-fatigue before hanging. It can get a little dangerous (not in a good way) stretching after hanging, once you go up in weight. Also, you may find jelqing and pumping more difficult after hanging as well, more so to do with being able to get erect enough. Hanging can be quite intense when you start increasing the weight. Your routine is fine for starting out, but it will become too much pretty soon, once you start increasing the weight with hanging.

If you are going for just length or trying to do both? I always advise people, after the honeymoon stage of PE, to concentrate on one or the other, depending what they want most. It is generally too difficult to try to gain both, once out of the newbie/easy gains-ville.

Comment

Thanks for the input kickinthemebs!

Yeah, I should have mentioned the whole not gaining much the last 2 months sooner. That's my bad.

I understand that PE is a journey and rest is very important for gains.

I guess the routine I was developing was more out of some level of frustration rather than using some sense of logic. That is something else I can admit.

I will say, this is why I post and ask, because I know I'm moving onto more advanced methods and especially right now, I will always post a thought or idea before implementing it, as you can see for obvious reasons.

With that being said, I did some more tweaking and I have this routine in mind that I feel nails all the wickets for safe and effective training.

Again, if for some reason more gains come in the next month and a half or so from what I'm currently doing, I will hold off on this routine until I've maximized what I can.

I've developed this routine in the event that no more gains have been achieved with the old routine.

I apologize for some of the repetitiveness, but I have notes in my phone and I just copy and paste.

As you will see all of these will be done in the morning, allowing for more recovery time throughout the day, on top of the already 2 rest days.

My only question is, in my notes I say to increase both sets of s/s stretching reps by 5 each week. Is that necessary or should I just stick with 100 or even less if necessary?

Morning: Day1
                      * warm up
                      * 100 s/s stretches
                      * Rest and massage (10 min.)
                      * Rest/massage(10min)

Morning: Day 2
                      * warm up
                      *100 s/s stretches
                      * Rest/massage(10min)

Day 3:
                      * Rest day

Morning: Day 4
                      * warm up
                      * 100 s/s stretches
                      * Rest/massage(10min)

Morning: Day 5
                      * warm up
                      *100 s/s stretches
                      * Rest/massage(10min)

Day 6
                      * rest day

Morning: Day 7
                      * warm up
                      *100 s/s stretches
                      * set of 50 jelqs/ 30 v- jelqs
                      * 10 min. pump 5-7 hg
                      *10 min. pump 5-7 hg

REPEAT DAYS 1-7

Notes:
                      1.) Each week add extra 30 min set of same weight until 4 sets of 30min is achieved. (2 weeks time)*

2.) Also add 5 more reps to each set of s/s stretches each week.

3.) Once I'm at 4 sets of 30 min. for a certain weight, I will add 1 pound and drop sets back down to 2 of 30min and add 1 more set of 30min each week until 4 sets is achieved. ( Another 2 weeks)

4.) Continue this pattern when adding an additional pound (Essentially every 2 weeks I'm adding a pound, I'm just adding more time with the current weight before adding another pound.

5.) When it comes to the point that I start to fatigue, I will drop weight by half a pound or 1 pound and "ride the fatigue"

Thanks again for everyone's help, I hope this routine is more realistic.

Comment

Be careful about increasing just for the sake of it. Increase weight with your hanging instead, if you don't feel fatigue. Hanging is going to be where you get your gains from imo

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          Be careful about increasing just for the sake of it. Increase weight with your hanging instead, if you don't feel fatigue. Hanging is going to be where you get your gains from imo
                          Correct me if I'm wrong, are you suggesting that as long as I am not fatiguing with the weight, instead of adding a set every week and maintaining the same weight, just go ahead and go up in weight?

So I would be continuing to do 2 sets of 30min but just gradually adding weight over time versus adding sets over time?

Comment

No. I'd add sets, depending on permitted time and within reason. I'd always try get the most out of lower weights with more sets, longer sets, swinging, and different angles. Eventually, increasing weight is required though.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                              No. I'd add sets, depending on permitted time and within reason. I'd always try get the most out of lower weights with more sets, longer sets, swinging, and different angles. Eventually, increasing weight is required though.
                              Alright, I think I'm picking up what you're putting down.

So it sounds like I have the right idea when it comes to adding sets, but instead putting a timeframe on when to add a set or increasing weight (like you said for the sake of it) you're saying keep things light and add a set when I feel I am ready (if I am not fatigued) or even maintaining 2 sets and just increase the set times (move up to maybe 40min per set instead of 30min?)

Again, doing all this at a slow and gradual rate eventually moving up in weight. Also varying how are I hang (i.e, different hanging techniques and swinging as you mentioned) before moving up in weight?

BTW, I will be using the LG hanger, so gradually increasing time per set should not be an issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X