Getting too big!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting too big!

Hi guys...does your girl say you that you are hitting her cervix?
    yes? no? if yes didi you stop pe?
    should I stop?

What was your routine and your starting stats? Your progress is awesome. Also, to answer your question, my wife definitely complains when I hit her cervix.
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Lmao, my ex really loved how wild and rough I am when we had sex. I remember the first time she was crying and in pain with how hard I was fucking her, but I didn't stop and she didn't ask me to she just held her mouth with her hand and I saw her tears coming out while she was moaning. Then when we finished she told me it was the best sex she ever had in her life and how I was slamming into her cervix, but she for some reason enjoyed the pain.

I wouldn't ever stop PE if someone I had sex with complained about my dick size, I don't do it for them I do it for myself. Most girls tell me that my dick is perfect for them and that they enjoy it if that was the case I would have never done PE. I enjoy progressing and having a larger dick helps my self-confidence and gives me something to work on.

Comment

I think it depends on whether you are doing it for your girl or not. If you want to be bigger for yourself then keep going but keep in mind that you may not get as much sex If you are doing it for the girl then probably best to maintain your size.
        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

thanks guys! i will mantein the length and i'll add some girth

Comment

When you are longer you have to be more careful during sex. I'm almost 9" now and can't just pound like I used to at 7". Apparently there is a deeper spot under the cervix that you can slide under. I don't know if I've ever found that spot myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
              When you are longer you have to be more careful during sex. I'm almost 9" now and can't just pound like I used to at 7". Apparently there is a deeper spot under the cervix that you can slide under. I don't know if I've ever found that spot myself.
              sorry but in your photo that you posted recently you wrote 7" EL ...and in your signature 8"...in this post 9" WTF

Comment

Originally posted by japaneseguy View Post
                sorry but in your photo that you posted recently you wrote 7" EL ...and in your signature 8"...in this post 9" WTF
                Yep, that is understandable. I log down all of my gains in my log and won't be updating my signature until the first part of my workout program is done. I was 8" in pictures and signature in Janurary. That's about 4 months ago. I'll also take a picture too when I'm finished in about 13 days.

Comment

Continue a maintenance routine, as long as you are together, if she has communicated your size is getting too big for her.
                  Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Yep, that is understandable. I log down all of my gains in my log and won't be updating my signature until the first part of my workout program is done. I was 8" in pictures and signature in Janurary. That's about 4 months ago. I'll also take a picture too when I'm finished in about 13 days.
                    I see...so in that photo you werw 8" ...i'm 8" now but if you look my pics my 8" it's totally different than yours 8" ...strange thing

Comment

With a great stick comes great responsibility :P
                      Hit above and below cervix.
                      If you're already too long it doesn't matter much if you get longer.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by japaneseguy View Post
                        I see...so in that photo you werw 8" ...i'm 8" now but if you look my pics my 8" it's totally different than yours 8" ...strange thing
                        What's strange? I'm assuming you are shorter than me is stature which would make my length look smaller. You are also thicker than I am.

Comment

What's strange? I'm assuming you are shorter than me is stature which would make my length look smaller. You are also thicker than I am.
                          nothing

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                            With a great stick comes great responsibility :P
                            Hit above and below cervix.
                            If you're already too long it doesn't matter much if you get longer.
                            This pretty much. Being too long in my mind doesn't mean stopping PE...it just means having better control about how far you go in. Also if you already have 0.5" in the cold, there should be no issue making that 1-1.5" in the future.

Too much girth on the other hand, could be a potential issue.
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                            X