- 05-13-2010 #1
It's common for the word pain to come up when PE'ing but was wondering what does pain feel like,whats the difference between soreness from your workout and pain that would make you stop for awhile till it calmed down.
Of course theres pain as in pain where you just know that you should stop but how would that pain feel.
When i press my penis in a flaccid state it's fine when it becomes erect and i press on it especially under the glans it doesnt feel confortable but not ouch pain, This has laid me to take a couple of weeks off, it is dieing down now.
- 05-13-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
Pain is ouch, soreness is tired. I feel fatigued when sore, and it hurts to touch if there is pain.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- 05-13-2010 #3
Thanks,i think im rite anyway just to take a break.Better safe than sorry
- By sexfacebook in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2009, 10:00 PM
- By Unhooked in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 09-03-2009, 12:31 AM
- By Hydrus in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
- By Dawgsownsling in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:53 PM
- By Iguana in forum The GymReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2008, 06:30 AM