Bpel and Nbpel gains don't add upp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bpel and Nbpel gains don't add upp

Since starting my PE journey a couple of weeks ago, I've been spending a substantial amount of time on this forum, reading up on things, to learn the ropes but also to calibrate my expectations.

One thing that strikes me - befuddles me even - when it comes to gains, is the divergence of bpel and npbel. They rarely follow suit it seems. The former is gaining faster than the latter.

Perhaps I'm missing something here - that's why I'm posting this - but unless pe:ers are consistently putting on weight, thus increasing the size of their fat-pads, the explanation ought to be the pelvic bone? Repeatedly shoving a ruler towards it and/or using penis pumps could perhaps dislocate it with a fraction of an inch?

Or is it the pe:ing itself that causes this discrepancy between bpel and npbel? Meaning that stretching causes bigger fat-pads.

Being new to this world, it's likely a stupid question, but since I haven't found an answer to it, I'll just put it out there for the intelligentsia to either mull over or make fun of.

It's due to the fact that the BPEL measurement can be much more precise and consistent than the NBPEL. Shift the ruler just a little more up or down and your NBPEL can go up or down. With BPEL there's not really that room for discrepancy since you're pressing it in as far as you can every time. NBPEL is tricky since with minor gains you can't really tell unless you really pull back the skin. The only way to really be able to see NBPEL gains is once you've made a significant amount of progress through PE. Shouldn't worry too much about it to be honest, as long as your BPEL is going up so is your NBPEL ever so slightly.

Comment

I definitely see your point, and it's a valid one, but for it to explain this discrepancy, pe:ers have to consistently mismeasure nbpel negatively as soon as they start to gain. Otherwise it would be much more random, some reporting bigger nbpel gains compared to bpel. But as far as I can tell, that is never the case.

Comment

Well to be honest, there's not really a set point for you to even measure NBPEL. It's subjective where you start, take into account weight fluctuations, weight gain/loss, bloating, and lack of precision of measurement it's not that great of a measure that corresponds to progress to begin with especially when in PE you're expecting slow and steady gains over long periods of time.

Comment

I don't even measure my NBPEL.
          Focus on the positive :D
          -----
          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

I will kindof second Bigplayre as where you're kindof placing the ruler and what position you might be in etc there can be a lot of discrepancy on where the ruler starts and this can be inconsistent.

That said, I have gained around an inch in BPEL, and only about 1/2" in NBPEL. Now, personally I actually ONLY care about my NBPEL growth. And I measure with near 99% consistency. I have a theory to the discrepancy.

Most gains in length, especially initially, are due to stretching ligaments. As the ligs hold the penis up and tight to the body, as these stretch, your not gaining straight out from the pelvis, but instead down and away. You begin to lower your erection angle and exit point. I think the more down and away it moves, the further your ruler can actually push in, seeing as we always measure right on top of the shaft, exactly where the ligs connect. As you loosen and lengthen these ligs, you'll notice that you can also have a longer BPFSL, and if you pay attention, you'll notice that when once you were able to maybe pull your dick like a half inch away from the body upon stretching, you can actually pull it like an inch away from its starting point now. So the question is, when these ligs are loose and the penis can be pulled further from the body, how do we get it to pull out, and stay without retracting back so far.
            Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
            Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
            1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Nbpel is a bit of a waste of time to be honest .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Nbpel is a bit of a waste of time to be honest .
                I'm sorry, but to me that sounds very elitist. I absolutely get your point: bpel is a more accurate, reliable and objective measurement, but surely most of us engage in PE for nbpel gains? If no-one - not even yourself - can see or feel the gains, why even bother, unless you're primarily doing it for eq? It's like hitting the gym and only gaining invisible muscles. "Believe it or not, but I'm actually shredded somewhere deep inside..." You want something to show for it, and with PE that is nbpel.

Comment

Originally posted by sundsvall_86 View Post
                  I'm sorry, but to me that sounds very elitist. I absolutely get your point: bpel is a more accurate, reliable and objective measurement, but surely most of us engage in PE for nbpel gains? If no-one - not even yourself - can see or feel the gains, why even bother, unless you're primarily doing it for eq? It's like hitting the gym and only gaining invisible muscles. "Believe it or not, but I'm actually shredded somewhere deep inside..." You want something to show for it, and with PE that is nbpel.
                  Actually I would be happy to go to the gym and gsin strength power etc but not look bigger .

Thing ia I put all my dick to a woman so my bpel don't know how anyone does anything else .

Bpel is your real dick nbpel is just smoke and mirrors ,

Look i get that guys are into the illusion more than the reality . But really come back to the real world guys

Comment

Actually I would be happy to go to the gym and gsin strength power etc but not look bigger .

Thing ia I put all my dick to a woman so my bpel don't know how anyone does anything else .

Bpel is your real dick nbpel is just smoke and mirrors ,

Look i get that guys are into the illusion more than the reality . But really come back to the real world guys
                    Good for you then, standing above the rest of us in an enlightened circle, seeing the world for what it really is. I guess concepts of beauty is also an illusion. A pile of dogshit is actually as pretty as a butterfly. It's all a matter of perspective, maaaaan.

Comment

If you are that into the look btw pull back the pad and show her your bpel .

Comment

If you are that into the look btw pull back the pad and show her your bpel .
                        Or diet down till your bpel is close to your nbpel.

IN EITHER CASE THE MAIN ISSUE IS SELF PERCEPTION

Comment

IN EITHER CASE THE MAIN ISSUE IS SELF PERCEPTION
                          Of course it is, but why encourage guys to get bigger dicks then? I thought this was a forum for "penis enlargement". If I wanted self-help I would search elsewhere. It's like registering on a forum for make-up tips and go on about being beautiful on the inside. Sometimes it's fun to be vain. I could frame these exercises as emboldening my "inner penis" or whatever, but I'm mainly doing this for the ego-boost, for the excitement of having a bigger schlong.

Comment

Both BPEL nd NBPEL is important

BPEL to please her more, which will please yourself more, knowing shes more pleased.

NBPEL is important for show, girls get turned on, and want to play with it more because of its visual beauty.
                            Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

if your bpel is bigger you have a bigger dick .

If your nbpel is bigger several things could have happened most likely is measurement error . Perhaps you lost fat or lost some water retention . Of course you might have actually gained penis size but who knows .

Comment

Working...
                              X