Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manual length exercises for small flaccid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual length exercises for small flaccid?

My flaccid penis is extremely small.. like 2 inches. Other than being embarrassing as hell, it also makes it near impossible to do any kind of advanced stretching. So far I've only been doing the basic JP90 stretches, progressing by increasing the time of each stretch. However after almost 6 months, the length gains have been very minimal (Maybe .2 inches erect, flaccid is pretty much same). I find this quite demotivating. Does having a small flaccid mean that you cant gain length very well? Even when im stretching my flaccid stretched length is nowhere near my erect size. Anyway, I'm looking to switch up my program and would like to add some more length exercises. Anything that involves bundling and stuff like that seems out of the question right now, at least until I can acquire some serious flaccid length (and erect for that matter). What would you guys recommend? Am I screwed?
    MadTown99
    Last edited by MadTown99; 04-22-2019, 12:48 AM.

Try jelqing but also stretching sideways to either thighs. Fowfers are a good exercise as well. Try modifying it.

Comment

For a larger flaccid your going to want to do two things.

1. Stop masterbating
      2. Begin "plumping" excersizes like the whole JP90 routine instead of just its stretches, and possibly some sort of pump.

Stretching flaccid will increase your BPFSL but usually not your actual "resting flaccid size" if you want to be more of a shower.
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I can second fowfers, even stretching it out and locking it between your legs, depending on how you sit.

Edging without ejac can be helpful too, and just being consistent with a routine will help as well.

Comment

Working...
        X