PE and sensitibity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE and sensitibity

Hey guys, I’m wondering if any of you have experienced increased sensitivity / stronger orgasms as a result of getting bigger? In my head it makes sense that a bigger tool would provide stronger sensations and from my experience since I started growing my penis is super sensitive to stimulation, ie showers are a very exciting experience :P
    From grower to shower!

Start (June 2016): 5.9in BPEL, 4.44in MSEG

July 2020: 7in BPEL, 5.2in MSEG

PE and sensitivity

Hey guys, I’m wondering if any of you have experienced increased sensitivity / stronger orgasms as a result of getting bigger? In my head it makes sense that a bigger tool would provide stronger sensations and from my experience since I started growing my penis is super sensitive to stimulation, ie showers are a very exciting experience :P
    From grower to shower!

Start (June 2016): 5.9in BPEL, 4.44in MSEG

July 2020: 7in BPEL, 5.2in MSEG

Comment

I am less sensitive, but that is probably because I coupled PE growth work with Anti-PreE desensitization.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I'm not more sensitive when it comes to stimulation, but definitely more sensitive during ejaculation. In fact, when I finish cumming I actually seem to continue to have a dry orgasm for a period of time.
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Working...
        X