Volume measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume measurements

Has anyone ever tried measuring by water displacement? Total volume may give easier to measure gains.

Originally posted by csr40 View Post
    Has anyone ever tried measuring by water displacement? Total volume may give easier to measure gains.
    And how exactly are you supposed to measure fluid displacement in your dick? Not like you can drop something in lol I use an online calculator for volume which I depend on more than even BPEL and MEG. It's not 100% accurate though unless you have a 100% cylindrical dick which no one does.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Can't be too difficult.
      Fill a tall glass up to the brim. Place the glass in a wide container. Lower your penis into the glass until your surrounding body presses against the brim of the glass... Glass Pressed Erect Volume :-)
      The tricky part is to keep the glass standing up. Remove penis from the glass. Either check how much water that is missing from the glass or check how much water that has spilled over to the wide container.

Not difficult. Not easy.
      I have not tried it.
      Start Aug 2012
      BPEL 18,5 cm (7.28")
      MSEG 12,5 cm (4.92")
      BEG 14,0 cm (5.51")
      May 2017
      BPEL 20,5 cm (8.07"), +2,0 cm (0.79")
      MSEG 14,0 cm (5.51"), +1,5 cm (0.59")
      BEG 16,5 cm (6.50"), +2,5 cm (0.98")

Avatar and profile photos is me, copyright by me

Comment

Precisely the way to do it. Tall vase, fill to brim, get erect, find way to keep balls out of the way, push up position maybe, dip penis in water to the base as accurately as possible and catch the runoff in a larger bowl. Then measure in ounces (US or Imperial, whichever you prefer)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_B View Post
          Can't be too difficult.
          Fill a tall glass up to the brim. Place the glass in a wide container. Lower your penis into the glass until your surrounding body presses against the brim of the glass... Glass Pressed Erect Volume :-)
          The tricky part is to keep the glass standing up. Remove penis from the glass. Either check how much water that is missing from the glass or check how much water that has spilled over to the wide container.

Not difficult. Not easy.
          I have not tried it.
          Wouldn't be accurate. Would be almost impossible not to spill excess water and to get it to the pubic bone. Best method would be to take multiple measurements of girth around the glans and shaft, calculate volume for each measurement and add them.

Comment

Total penis volume seems to be the best measuring too. Especially considering some penile bases are thick, some more mid shaft, some larger heads, smaller, etc.
            You get the idea.
            Total volume increases get a better picture.

Comment

Its totally possible. Did it a few times today. To test repeatability.

Comment

Its totally possible. Did it a few times today. To test repeatability.
                What volume did you get?

Comment

My personal numbers prolly dont matter much. Just throwing it out there that its possible. And a decent way to know overall progress and total growth.

Comment

To calculate displacement, the full object needs to be submerged into water. It's impossible cause your penis is attached to your body. The object needs to be free-floating and you also need the mass of the object to calculate volume from the water displacement.

Comment

As it relates to the actual benefits of a larger penis..namely the exterior surface area that displaces vaginal space...exterior displacment is seemingly what matters most outside of EQ. Furthermore; since exterior penis protrusion is all that actually displaces vaginal space i have to disagree with your free floating theory.

Comment

Total mass need not be known to determine volume displacement.
                        If i used a dildo instead of actual penis and performed the same measurement method...once its reached the complete level surface of the water thats as much displacement as is going to happen.
                        Unless you are counting on the mm or 2 that wets the flat end surface.
                        I hope that makes sense.

Comment

Total mass need not be known to determine volume displacement.
                          If i used a dildo instead of actual penis and performed the same measurement method...once its reached the complete level surface of the water thats as much displacement as is going to happen.
                          Unless you are counting on the mm or 2 that wets the flat end surface.
                          I hope that makes sense.
                          It isn't volume that you will be given then. It's simply water displacement (how much water is removed from the glass). Volume is given in inch^3 or cm^3 and you can't determine this without mass when using the water displacement method.

Comment

Your theory in tracking water displacement is correct as long as you measure exactly the same way every time without losing excess water but it isn't the volume of the penis that you will have. It's just that as you gain and the penis gets heavier, the more water displacement you will have. You would also need to keep in mind your levels of EQ, if you have 100% EQ on 1 measurement and 95% EQ on another then the results will be wrong.

Comment

Ounces. Displacement isnt purely cm3
                              Your unit of measure in ounces is no less significant than any other form.

Ie....12ounce soft drink. Not measured in cm3.

Comment

Working...
                              X