JelqItalia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JelqItalia

Hi, I post the address of my italian group.
    JelqItalia is a open group for PEer's based on the same philosophy of Thunder' Place and ETP. The group is for Italians. The link of ETP is present in our link.
    http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/JelqItalia/
    I hope translate soon the guide and some articles for the the italian members.
    Thanks to all for your works!
    Max
    buttanek
    Last edited by buttanek; 09-05-2006, 09:49 AM.

Well, I'd like to comment on how great of a site this is, but I can't read a lick of Italian.

Although, I must say that buttanek does present himself very well. So I can imagine is free site is all the same.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Here is the JelqItalia Manifesto.
      The English is not very good but I hope you undertand it.

Jelq Italy is a open group. It's members are persons who loves one's own penis and it wants to improve it. The group does not have purpose of profit, in fact in order to approach it is not necessary to you to pay nothing and it is totally free. Our group is based on the voluntary work of practicing of it and of Penis Enlargment fans , does not propose sales, it does not have returns trades them legacies to the publicity and not chip ax donations of no type. It is born from the requirement to create in Net an encounter point where to be able to exchange freely ideas, to meet themselves, to inquire themselves on all that regards the Jelq, the Manual Techniques, the Strech and so on.
      The group wants to offer an independent point of view, totally uncoupled from logical trades them, to the aim to offer to its “members” a reliable intelligence agency. The group is reserved to adult persons. The group has a forum and one chat. The group is building its own documentation file.
      FROM MEN FOR MEN!
      JelqItalia identify oneself in the work of Tom Hubbard but also in the work of who continues in its way and think that the interaction and the exchange with free groups like ours really important for the spread and for the progress of the P.E.

JelqItalia....the acquaintance cannot itself be privatized!
      ciao
      Max

Comment

Max,

It sounds a lot like ETP (ExercisingThePenis.com). A few questions:

1- What do you mean by the "work of Tom Hubbard?" Does this mean you are working with him OR you are trying to follow the footsteps of Tom?

2- What do you mean by "building its own documentation file?"
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek
          Max,

It sounds a lot like ETP (ExercisingThePenis.com).
          Thanks

A few questions:

1- What do you mean by the "work of Tom Hubbard?" Does this mean you are working with him OR you are trying to follow the footsteps of Tom?

We are trying to follows the footsteps of Tom

2- What do you mean by "building its own documentation file?"
          We are writing a free documentation for the members. We are against copyright we love copyleft. Free share, free distribution and so on. I think to an Open PE!
          It will be The Revolution of PE!
          PE is Culture a kind of Culture, it must be a collective patrimony,and everyone must be able to contribute to grow this patrimony.
          This type of license is interesting.
          What do you think about?
          Ciao,
          Max
          buttanek
          Last edited by buttanek; 09-11-2006, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Interesting.

I would love to see this documentation file. Is that ok? I don't know that much Italian, but I'm sure I can use a translator.

Comment

Remek have you read about Creative Commons license?
              I think is important put ours document under this type of license.

Comment

Nice Site

Comment

Originally posted by buttanek View Post
                  Hi, I post the address of my italian group.
                  JelqItalia is a open group for PEer's based on the same philosophy of Thunder' Place and ETP. The group is for Italians. The link of ETP is present in our link.
                  Yahoo! Gruppi :
                  I hope translate soon the guide and some articles for the the italian members.
                  Thanks to all for your works!
                  Max
                  Are you guys still operating?

Comment

Working...
                  X