Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to perform big Al squeezes for girth ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to perform big Al squeezes for girth ?

As I'm extending for length , I don't want my girth to fall back . My penis is pretty conditioned from previous PE . Can you guys explain me in detail like how to perform squeeze ,? Erection level , hand position n every single detail.

I've not heard of the Big Al Squeeze but if you mean erect squeezes then you usually start with about 70% erection level and build your way up to 100%. Place an okay grip around the base and squeeze then using the other hand with palm facing down squeeze mid shaft for about 30 seconds and repeat for number of sets.

You say you're conditioned from "previous PE". Do you mean you've been on a consistent program the past few months or you've done PE in the past and had a break? If you haven't been consistent for the past few months then you should do at least 2 months conditioning before erect squeezes.
    djmotion
    Member of the Month March 2019
    Last edited by djmotion; 04-25-2019, 06:16 PM.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Similar to a uli but you can target specific shaft areas depending on the placement of the 2 hands . This is an advanced exercise and requires condition.

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
        I've not heard of the Big Al Squeeze but if you mean erect squeezes then you usually start with about 70% erection level and build your way up to 100%. Place an okay grip around the base and squeeze then using the other hand with palm facing down squeeze mid shaft for about 30 seconds and repeat for number of sets.

You say you're conditioned from "previous PE". Do you mean you've been on a consistent program the past few months or you've done PE in the past and had a break? If you haven't been consistent for the past few months then you should do at least 2 months conditioning before erect squeezes.
        Got it , thanks

Comment

Have you lost any girth? If not don't worry about it. If you are looking to only maintain it then do some jelqing. Squeezes are for trying to increase it. work on your length first.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Have you lost any girth? If not don't worry about it. If you are looking to only maintain it then do some jelqing. Squeezes are for trying to increase it. work on your length first.
            Yes I have lost little amount of girth and erection. I also believe in the TGC theory, where length excircises increase tunica and to fill that space you need to do girth excircises for the smooth muscle.

Comment

The Squeeze exercise is outlined in detail here.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X