Thread: More intensity, to gain faster?
- 05-16-2010 #11
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
So first when I see visual results I should move up? More intensity that is?
Or, if I feel I can handle more should I add more?BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
EG......4.9 . .5.50..,.6
START Nov 2009
- 05-16-2010 #12
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Wherever I choose to be.....
Do what feels comfortable and what feels right. Don't do more than your dick can handle. If you push yourself too hard, you're likely to get an injury. Remember, while the penis doesn't have muscles, it's like any other body part. If you've been at this 6 mos. now and feel you can handle more pressure and intensity, then do it. The key is moderation and safety.
- 05-17-2010 #13
I agree and most probably want to get in the best workout each and every time.
Normally my workouts are pretty intense, due to my time window but with that being said I'm more cautious than anything.
I workout the rest of my body in a similar fashion, where I'll do shorter but more intense workouts and it seems to be paying off.
Form and patience cannot be overlooked, so good luck and be safe if you do increase your workouts!
- 05-17-2010 #14
- By brian422922 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-08-2013, 06:54 AM
- By Rubirosa in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 32Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:03 AM
- By Wuddup in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:54 PM
- By kingpole in forum The GymReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2009, 09:43 PM
- By remek in forum Site Announcements & QuestionsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-16-2007, 09:52 AM