The End of an Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End of an Era

Well folks ive been doing PE now for 2 years and have gained absolutely nothing so i am throwing in the towel, it simply does not work for me

Jelquing does help EQ however gaining size it does not. The only thing that seemed beneficial was L’arginine which made me have full solid erections

Its been fun and i wish you guys all the best but it does not work for me unfortunately

Over and out

Joe

What training have you done so far and have you been consistent?
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post
      Well folks ive been doing PE now for 2 years and have gained absolutely nothing so i am throwing in the towel, it simply does not work for me

Jelquing does help EQ however gaining size it does not. The only thing that seemed beneficial was L’arginine which made me have full solid erections

Its been fun and i wish you guys all the best but it does not work for me unfortunately

Over and out

Joe
      That was my experience too. I got nowhere with just jelqing or hanging. I haven't tried l'arginine, did you just take it as a supplement?

Comment

At least you put the work in and tried. I don't think PE works for everyone, which is probably why it isn't mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
          At least you put the work in and tried. I don't think PE works for everyone, which is probably why it isn't mainstream.
          It actually does but some gain easier than others. There is always a way, it's just finding what works.
          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Have you tried some of the more unorthodox methods instead of just the standard progression training?

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post

Over and out

Joe
              What have you done?

PE is about learning, adjusting, and growing. If something doesn't work for you, you tweak and find out what didn't work.

Edision said it best:

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
              ― Thomas A. Edison

P.S. For the record, I started in 2016...If I would have quit in two years, I would have never learned about my body and how God created it. yes, I have been discouraged and wanted to quit...It's those times where I wanted to quit, members here encouraged me to continue and I end up trying better and smarter.

P.S.S. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” - Dale Carnegie
              closed291
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Member of the Month June 2016
              Last edited by closed291; 04-29-2019, 07:36 PM.
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Agree with Ujjayi, these are the times that challenge each and every one of us. Our defining moment when we either quit or stammer through this wall and look toward the next stage. In my opinion, there is some technique that you havent perfected, you are stretching or jelqing wrong. So many things to discuss. Adversity, failure, setbacks are what motivates, not causes you to throw in the white flag an surrender.

This is when you need this community more than ever to motivate. We are first and foremost a support community. Always a safe place to fall back too. Start a log, be specific about your exercises and give the community a chance to steer you in the right direction. This should be where it gets fun, not where you give up.

Your goals are still out there waiting for you. Only you can let them wither on the vine. Harvest them, use your fellow members and plow through this. If only for yourself, you can do this. We can help.

Have a snickers - you are ornery when you haven't grown.

Comment

I found Pumping finally brought success to my PE; however, it took another 9 months before I started to see measurable gains. You might want to give it a try before you quit completely.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

‘Say it ain’t so, Joe. Say it ain’t so.”
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

It took me 2 years to finally find something that works for me, which was devices. If you havent tried a device then start.
                      Starting 4/9/2016 --- Aug. 2016 --- Nov. 2016 *** longest break ever *** April 2020 starting again
                      BPEL: 5.75 ----------------- 6.5 ------------ 6.7625 ----------------------------------6.5
                      MEG: 4.5 ----------------- 4.75 ----------- 4.75 --------------------------------------4.75

Comment

Unless you are confident with your penis, keep going. You have to find what works for yourself.

have you had any success like flaccid gains or any bpel gains?

You mention weight hanging.....what weight did you hang up to? at least five hours a week, consistently slowly climbing in weight?
                        Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

You have not tried extending and pumping so you have options left.
                          Jelqing is working you just have to find out how to perform it correct in order to grow.
                          3 periods of my life jelqing with zero results . I was jelqing with tight grip for 2-3 secs strokes .
                          When jelqed with light grip and 5 secs strokes my dick gained significant girth in a few months.
                          So the same exercise applied differently worked.
                          Buy a good strap extender. I recommend penimaster chrome. The strapping has given me huge glans in erection state .
                          Extend in light tension and add hours slowly .
                          I had pumped for 3 sessions with the recommended 3hg for 5 mins for a beginner and all i had was loss of eq.
                          Now for 2 weeks i am pumping at 1 hg for 2x2mins and my dick is very thick in flaccid state and my erections are still there.
                          For some dicks less is more.
                          Keep a log and find out how your unit responds according your PIs. Its huge important to have big and soft flaccid and high eq with your pe program.
                          Intensiy-volume -frequency are things you have to adjust according your units preference.
                          I my case only extending with low intensity gave my some length.
                          Jelqing with low intensity for 20 mins and high frequency 6 times a week gave me girth.
                          Ane now pumping seems to be working for me in low pressure and little time. I ll be adding time and find out what will happen in the future.
                          If your unit doesn't respond to the average programs try to create yours.
                          There are 2 great theads in thunders place " is less more' and " focus on your PIs and gain". Read them carefully.

Comment

Interesting what you said about jelqing. I haven't had much luck with jelqing but will try out your method.
                            I cannot agree more about extending. Back when I extended everyday I gained so fast, OP take notes...
                            Starting 4/9/2016 --- Aug. 2016 --- Nov. 2016 *** longest break ever *** April 2020 starting again
                            BPEL: 5.75 ----------------- 6.5 ------------ 6.7625 ----------------------------------6.5
                            MEG: 4.5 ----------------- 4.75 ----------- 4.75 --------------------------------------4.75

Comment

Working...
                            X