BPSFL MUCH LESS than BPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPSFL MUCH LESS than BPEL

My BPSFL is much, much lower then my BPEL. My BPSFL is 4 inches, while my BPEL is 6.75. What could this mean? Poor Circulation? It seems that for most people its the other way around. Am I doomed to make good gains doing PE?

My BPSFL is shorter than my BPEL too .... but the difference is not much as yours .... it's probably like 1cm ....

Comment

fox you are mis understanding. bpsfl is bone pressed flaccid stretched length. Stretch your dick all the way out and then press the ruler in and measure it. bpfsl is not your flaccid length.

Comment

I understand that...my bpsfl is over 2 inches shorter tan my BPEL. Is this really weird or something? My BPFL is 2.5". I have a magical growing penis apparently.hahaha

Comment

I'm having difficulty comprehending this, but if it is true who am I to say it's not.
          In any case, if I were you I would incorporate LOTS of stretching in my routine, might even want to consider doing just stretches for a little while just to get the BPFSL up if there's such an enormous difference between the two.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

STRETCH BRO, you can gain some serious length, but dont over do it, like milla said maybe just do a stretching routine for a while and see how it goes.
            Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

dude you cant be serious. physiologically speaking i can't imagine your penis being 2 inches shorter... unless the cord thing that runs through your dick is so fucking thick that it just will not stretch out. anyway, if this is true I am on board with Boxer...stretch the shit out of your dick. Hang for gods sake. and apply a ton of heat to try and soften it up.

Comment

Working...
              X