Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some of you with already above average size want still to increase in length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why some of you with already above average size want still to increase in length?

This question baffles my mind. I see people who are already like 7-8 inches and want to increase it to 9-10 inches. The question I have is why? You are already above average. Will it make you feel more manly or there is other specific reason?

Either the person likes the challenge that PE presents or they have a specific goal in mind.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Confucius says; Be concerned with oneself before the questioning of others.

Saw that on a fortune cookie and thought it was cool.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Whenever you are talking about enlargement remember there is always ego in the game.

No ascent, saint will start PE. Surely, these gays have no use for it as they tend not to be sexually active.

From a psychological perspective the experience of our emotions and their intensity is subjective.
        That is way you will see people with unpleasant emotions regarding their size. Some with 5 inches, some with 7,8,9 inches and still insecure. Insecurities doesn't rely on logic or statistics like 'above average'.

So from my point of view there is a healthy way of going about PE and an unhealthy way.
        The unhealthy way is when you feel bad about yourself if you would have to accept your size.
        The healthy way is when you can accept your size (and have a good life) and you decide to try PE. For these people if they don't get to make PE work for them they won't get depressed/anxious for example.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

It's all perspective. I started off with above average size, didn't feel like it was enough for me. For some it becomes a body dysmorphic disorder, you get bigger and bigger yet continue looking at your size as small from your perspective.

Comment

I think body builders can be a good comparison.

Comment

To be honest I didn't believe it was real....lol
              ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
              Initial 1/5/18
              BPEL: 6.75-7"
              EG: 5.25- 5.5
              results 9/10/18
              BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
              EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Never looks big enough!
                Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                  Whenever you are talking about enlargement remember there is always ego in the game.

No ascent, saint will start PE. Surely, these gays have no use for it as they tend not to be sexually active.

From a psychological perspective the experience of our emotions and their intensity is subjective.
                  That is way you will see people with unpleasant emotions regarding their size. Some with 5 inches, some with 7,8,9 inches and still insecure. Insecurities doesn't rely on logic or statistics like 'above average'.

So from my point of view there is a healthy way of going about PE and an unhealthy way.
                  The unhealthy way is when you feel bad about yourself if you would have to accept your size.
                  The healthy way is when you can accept your size (and have a good life) and you decide to try PE. For these people if they don't get to make PE work for them they won't get depressed/anxious for example.
                  For myself this is true. I have always thought about it and never thought it was possible until last year. When I saw a site full of people who had gains I had to give it a shot. There’s a wealth of knowledge here beyond what others think is possible in regards to PE.
                  Bisquick61
                  Member of the Month May 2019
                  Last edited by Bisquick61; 07-26-2019, 09:08 AM.
                  Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Its a call, the perspective you have looking at your own dick is different from everybody else. Its also something that you have looked at all your life, so to you even though above average, to you, it is just average. There also is the perspective of enhancing your EQ for better erections- this is a side benefit of PE. So, stronger erections leads to more confidence leads to less worry about what you have.

Welcome to the forums by the way - ask questions and let us know how we can help you in your journey.

Comment

Found the site while looking for a natural way to increase EQ and found JP90 which worked well for me. Decided to attempt some further activities to enhance my current size a bit particularly girth where I am closer to the average size. It also seems to me that in order to maintain great EQ levels, some ongoing exercise will likely be necessary as I age so might as well target some modest increase in the early stages.

Also like hm42, I was a bit skeptical to begin with so it feels like something of an achievement even if my gains are relatively low compared to some.

Comment

Um, have you seen a 9 inch cock?

Watch the way a girl's eyes light up at the bulge in the pants of someone with a 9 inch dick.

If you have a below average size, you probably want to grow enough so girls dont see it and go "wow"

If you have an average or above size, you probably want to grow enough so girls see it and go "wow"

It's nice not to get a negative reaction, its even nicer to get a really positive one.

I promise, every one of a girl's friends knows what your dick looks like. They tell each other everything. Can you imagine the curiosity and intrigue and interest you'd recieve if every girl has heard you're HUGE
                        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I have asked this question in here few years back.

I get it why guys want always bigger, but with my own experiences I still quite don't get it why someone with 8" bpel would want 9-10" bpel. The reason is that I have 7.3 - 7.5" bpel and I can use it all usually, but sometimes even that hurts when going fast and deep. And 2/2 women has told that it is very close to maximum without bad kind of pain. So adding 1.5" to that and going fast and hard would not be possible with these women. With other one we tested this with 9" dildo and the maximum was about 7" before pain. Of course dildo is hard and unbendable so with real penis it would be longer before pain. Depending hardness of erection it can be quite much longer. And I sometimes want to go fast and hard without limiting myself. Some time of the month even with this size I have to left half inch short because of pain. So I don't even want so long dick that I can't use it all. I get that having monster dick is ego thing and has nothing to do with real usability.
                          Trapezius
                          Last edited by Trapezius; 05-11-2019, 06:09 AM.

Comment

I get the feeling some guys view it as unfair that naturally blessed guys get to do PE too. Like it should be a secret club that only average and below-average men are invited to.
                            BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                            Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                            Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                            Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                            Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                            Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                            Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Originally posted by MulejuiceMcQuaid View Post
                              I get the feeling some guys view it as unfair that naturally blessed guys get to do PE too. Like it should be a secret club that only average and below-average men are invited to.
                              I feel the same way about guys who are 6ft tall and don’t have to worry about pulling women because of their height alone. So it doesn’t matter what their size is in their pants. So since God gave me an above average penis, I’ll take it.
                              Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Working...
                              X