Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comfrey root contains substance that accelerates mitosis, faster gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfrey root contains substance that accelerates mitosis, faster gains?

Hi all I came across the following about a herb named Comfrey Root:

"As some of its other names suggest, (knitbone, boneset) Comfrey has been prized since ancient times for its ability to help heal broken bones and damaged tissues. In modern times, it has been discovered that this is at least in part due to a substance in Comfrey called ‘allantoin’ that is able to accelerate cellular 'mitosis', meaning it speeds the process of new tissue growth."

Source: https://www.rjwhelan.co.nz/herbs%20A-Z/comfreyroot.html

What do you all think?

Plantain appears to contain the same substance which accelerates mitosis, called Allantoin. See:

"~ Plantain has several active ingredients that contribute to its medicinal action; allantoin, a substance that is well proven to stimulate tissue regeneration through causing cells to divide more vigorously (via mitosis), aucubin, a substance with proven antibiotic actions and mucilage, a soothing, natural anti-inflammatory substance."

Source: https://www.rjwhelan.co.nz/herbs%20A-Z/plantain.html

Comment

You could maybe make this into an oil or tincture and use it topically if you would like a majority of the concentration located to you penis. Or maybe check and see if they sell it in a pill form. But very interesting stuff
      Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

I found it in liquid form on Ebay, bisquick. Exactly what youre talking about. You can buy it in different sizes up to I think 32oz for like 30$

Comment

Originally posted by Dude77713 View Post
          I found it in liquid form on Ebay, bisquick. Exactly what youre talking about. You can buy it in different sizes up to I think 32oz for like 30$
          I will check it out in case I run out. I have the comfrey so I usually make my own tinctures at home. I’m a bit of a naturopath
          Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

If it was a 'miraculous' plant that can "stimulate tissue regeneration through causing cells to divide more vigorously", athletes would have been the first to promote this as supplement just like they did with creatine for example.

I am not saying it may not help, but in the end you need to your PE right along with a somewhat clean diet and lifestyle.
            There aren't many shortcuts in PE.
            VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
              If it was a 'miraculous' plant that can "stimulate tissue regeneration through causing cells to divide more vigorously", athletes would have been the first to promote this as supplement just like they did with creatine for example.

I am not saying it may not help, but in the end you need to your PE right along with a somewhat clean diet and lifestyle.
              There aren't many shortcuts in PE.
              It could be a good cream or ointment to put on your penis, maybe for penile injury. It might be a good cream for jelqing.

And if its not effective for that, it might me effective for foreskin restoration/foreskin stretching.

I'm certainly interested in using allantoin or Comfrey or plantain for these purposes, and I might report back on my findings.

It could just be one of those previously undiscovered herbs that no one heard of before hence why athletes haven't catched on. There's so many herbs out there that effectively treat various ailments and yet few people have heard of them.

Comment

Working...
              X