Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to measure penis when it's not cylindrical?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to measure penis when it's not cylindrical?

So my penis is more 'flat' then it is cylindrical, if that makes any sense?

As an exaple, my penis can't fit into a toilet paper tube because it is too wide, but I can still see that it won't really fill up the tube. So, how should I measure? Should I still measure the circumference with a taylor's tape, or just measure the width (ie diameter)?

Your girth is still going to be girth, whether it's shaped like a rectangle or an oval you measure your girth with tailor's tape around.

Comment

I feel for you brotha. My penis has the shape of a rectangular cylinder. I wasnt sure how to measure too at first 😂.
      There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

No Taylor’s tape? Cut a one inch wide strip off of a paper towel, wrap it around your erection, Mark where it meets, and then measure the distance with a regular ruler.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You've been a member for 5 years and don't know how to measure girth?
          You measure it the same way you would measure if you were perfectly round. Use a tailor's tape and wrap it around your shaft.

Comment

Measure the circumference with a tape or piece of string. You can measure along any axis you like- as long as its consistent each time you measure.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Its kinda hard for me to do it due to its square shape. Picture yourself trying to measure a rectangular tube. Due to the 4 90 degrees angles, thr taylors tape doesnt stick to the shaft after the corners. So I have to do 1 side at a time and keep the pressure on each side until I'm done with the 4th and last one.

Sigh, square dick problems, shake my head...

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSchlort View Post
                Its kinda hard for me to do it due to its square shape. Picture yourself trying to measure a rectangular tube. Due to the 4 90 degrees angles, thr taylors tape doesnt stick to the shaft after the corners. So I have to do 1 side at a time and keep the pressure on each side until I'm done with the 4th and last one.

Surely your cock isn't square shaped with 90 degree corners.
                Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

It is.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_nc3BGscZV...ular+Prism.png

Comment

For tracking gains you'll use the tailors tape.

For say, ordering an air pump, you would wanna know the diameter.
                    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSchlort View Post

A piece of non-stretchy string pulled snugly around the circumference should allow you to get an accurate measure.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X