Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with literally everything

Hello,

I started back up doing PE for 8 months now and I have seen some results especially going from Male Edge extender to the better Penimaster Pro and also using the Bathmate. I have gained in girth and length noticeably in the first 3 months after switching stretchers and continued to do it to see if more gains but after the 3 months I didn't notice any difference. I have upped my BPFL and girth as well but I've come to a standstill now. My privacy issues don't allow for me to really jelq or anything like that but I needed some feedback as far as how long should I wear to start seeing more results. Wearing my stretcher all day causes pain right under my shaft as the bottom part of the stretcher pulls into the area right where my balls and shaft meet and I've used wrapping tape and the penis holder things that comes with some of the stretchers but it doesn't seem to do the trick. I basically want to know what needs to be done to show results again as well as helping with pain and wearing all day. I use the Bathmate 5-7 minutes like twice a day and my girth hasn't gone up either and my extender usually lasts about 2-3 hours before I have to take it off because of the under the shaft pain. Other than that I can last like 6+ hours when I'm laying down or something. I have not shown any negative PIs as well. I have a clamp and haven't used that either but would like to incorporate that into my workout as well. Any suggestions, tips or techniques are much appreciated.

-Dragonmon270

I wouldn't clamp yet, as A your most likely not conditioned enough, and B its better to focus on length before girth anyway.

5-7minutes 2x a day wont do much but give you a slight plump, but this is definitely benificial to do right before gettin in the extender to get a good Head Swell. Especially with hotter water as it will act as a good tissue warm up as well.

I recommend trying the Straight Out position when you dont have to wear it under clothing. Like when your relaxing in bed, etc. Specifically, adjust the base around and feel where your ligs/tunica meet the body and pay attention to how taught this is. You want to feel a decent pull away from the body just like if you were manual stretching.

And speaking of, add in helicopter shakes, and a set of either Side to Sides from JFR or the stretch routine from JP90 inbetween extender sets when your bringing back blood flow.

If you can add heat while extending, it is super benefitial as well. Just be careful as this does add intensity as the tissue becomes more malleable.

And also, just keep going regardless of gains. They happen in spurts. Ive noticed, BPFSL will grow, then there will be a stall, then the EL catches, then a stall, then FSL etc. If you're adding bars thats always a good sign.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Have you ever attempted manual stretches and/or other manual exercise movements? As long as you have even a small amount of private time you should be able to find a way to train.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

There was a period of time for about a year where I was doing manual stretching but I didnt properly have the technique down and/or supplements because I wasnít seeing really results. My patiences was wearing thin and I just stopped then came back and moved on to stretchers. When I have small private time I just Bathmate longer and usually after that I use the stretcher and that seems to be the best results for me. My biggest thing is the sluice with the Penimaster Pro and slippage which is frustrating because I donít want to bring my pump everywhere also after a while my head gets extremely numb and painful like I believe my head is way bigger than the suction head. I really do like the Penimaster Pro but I believe I might need to step it up from that.

Comment

The first gains come often easy.
          You can keep going and you will add some from time to time... maybe.. worst case.. you are doing "PE fitness".
          But if you want to keep gaining after the newbie gains, imo, you need to go "PE-pro".
          Which means investing a lot of time into the exercises and thinking about your reactions to them and adjusting.

When I gained with an extender I used it 4+ hours everyday for a long time and always did go most the time for the maximum stretch that I could bear for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Some "PE-pro's" start hanging at some point which can get VERY uncomfortable.
          I think if you can use an extender for 3 hours uninterrupted then you are not doing it intense enough. If it's low intensity you need to up the time, possibly a lot.

Most PE and gaining is PITA. Investing a lot of hours every month for fractions of an inch a year.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Before adding any reps or intensity, training form should be mastered.

Develop a poor foundation on bad form, and best case scenario: you don't make optimal gains; worst case scenario: you injure yourself.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X