Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite and least favorite exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite and least favorite exercise?

Mines is clamping/edging.... The sensation is remarkable, and I can clamp for 20 minutes straight without feeling sore... My least favorite would have to be using and extender...... I'm pretty much active during the day, so I can't really extend.... I do extend in my sleep about 6-7 hours... I know it's not recommended but my body clock wakes me up every hour, and I find it works best for me... I miss sleeping on my side with the pillow between my legs.. Now ever since extending 5 times a week, I sleep on my back..... And it sucks..

I like the uli stretch. Like the feeling and results.

Do not like the side to sides. Found it fatiguing and hard to do, plus results were limited.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I have my moments.

Sometimes I am not into stretching, sometimes I am not into jelqing.

But it is a nice alternation since I go with my gut feeling and it usually lasts months.
      Lately I am experimenting more with stretching. Looking to see if my bpfl gains will be matched by my bpl.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Have been doing my UVs and UJs for years and still get off doing them. Started ball stretching and am enjoying that as well. I hated any and all stretching exercises, and because I wasn't getting anywhere with them I stopped a long time ago.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          Have been doing my UVs and UJs for years and still get off doing them. Started ball stretching and am enjoying that as well. I hated any and all stretching exercises, and because I wasn't getting anywhere with them I stopped a long time ago.
          I didn't like stretching for a long time.

Nut someone here said he used a different grip. I tried and I feel different for stretching. And I love the side to side.

I am uncut, not sure if the method works for cut guys, but worth trying.
          When flaccid, roll the skin over, for the ok on the base of the penis and slowly stretch. You will end up with your grip before head. If done right the head will be a bit pumped and it will provide a better grip. Go slow. Stretch further/harder only when you feel comfortably and your penis adjusted to the stretch.
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I love to pump. I like the feeling while doing it but, more importantly, I love the results and so does my wife. Extending is a pain in the dick and with the VacExtender, it occasionally results in bruising and twice over five years it resulted in blisters.
            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
            X