Am depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am depressed

I joined the site thinking that yeah.... i'll get somewhere but to be really honest, i am even more depressed now people are working on length and girth even when they have 6 inches (which is my goal), am only 5 inch (erect) long that too is approximate, it is just around 4.9 bone pressed, i dare not measure girth but am sure it is 3 inches at most. well, f**k my life ,i guess!

You just gotta work it man, some people started where you did and is at 8 inches now

Comment

The late great Jonpop started at 4.5" bpel.

Comment

3 inch increment? really? nvm... am just... devastated rn tbh... also it is too small when flaccid to do any exercise ... I also have a vein that aches right after ejaculation and also if i stretch it to left side... I have PE as well (but that is my fault so i'm gunna work for it), size... not my fault right? nvm... i'll just look for whatever i can i guess. I'm lacking motivation tbh..... am even talking to people on support groups and all..

Comment

exercises are kinda painful and mostly tough for me.... i dunno what to start

Comment

I'd suggest an appointment at the urologist first to check your unit out because having such pain you just described is not ok and it is ill advised to start PE in this situation.

As for depression, welcome to the boat, man. We all started PE because we've felt bad with what nature gave us.
            The question is: are you prepared to invest thousands of hours into PE?
            If you think you have that dedication, then the anxiety related to your unit will slowly fade away.
            Start: BPEL 6.1" x 5.51" (28th March 2019)
            Current: BPEL 6.49" x 5.71"
            Goal: BPEL 7.88" x 6.2"

My progress log

Comment

Jp would have slaped you over the back of the head and told you to get on with the process of improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by kursk View Post
                I'd suggest an appointment at the urologist first to check your unit out because having such pain you just described is not ok and it is ill advised to start PE in this situation.

As for depression, welcome to the boat, man. We all started PE because we've felt bad with what nature gave us.
                The question is: are you prepared to invest thousands of hours into PE?
                If you think you have that dedication, then the anxiety related to your unit will slowly fade away.
                Ok... i'll go for the check-up, But... i can't talk to my parents about it....and.... well.. nvm that's my problem eh? I'll have to sneak away even during the exercise, sex/penis is not talked about that openly in my country, plus if they find out i've been thinking about these things I'll get a real nice scolding from them... I hope it gets good with the exercise tho.. am too afraid of jelqing tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Jp would have slaped you over the back of the head and told you to get on with the process of improvement.
                  I'll start as soon as i feel comfortable.. am comfortable with kegels... still confused in PC and BC muscle tho... but stretching and all scare me to bones

Comment

Stop worrying about what other guys are packing and start worrying about yourself and what positive choices you are going to make to improve your life. Having a pity party for yourself won't help.
                    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

I know it ain't gunna help... it's just the posts on internet about tiny penises and stupid views from whorible people that bug my brain... i was almost suicidal a few days ago (stupid huh? i know).... I know this ain't a place to whine about things and rather a place to man up and do some exercise but ... i just feel like venting everywhere, sorry XD... btw i looked at jp90 guide and wew! that looks kinda tough to me coz 1) am at my home 2) It will ache if i do stretches on left side... so is it okai if i just stretch it in front... like.. away from body? about kegels... i need to do further research coz m really confused between the two muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by tinyonymous98 View Post
                        I know it ain't gunna help... it's just the posts on internet about tiny penises and stupid views from whorible people that bug my brain... i was almost suicidal a few days ago (stupid huh? i know).... I know this ain't a place to whine about things and rather a place to man up and do some exercise but ... i just feel like venting everywhere, sorry XD... btw i looked at jp90 guide and wew! that looks kinda tough to me coz 1) am at my home 2) It will ache if i do stretches on left side... so is it okai if i just stretch it in front... like.. away from body? about kegels... i need to do further research coz m really confused between the two muscles.
                        You should either talk to someone or get started in PE. If it scares you, then maybe you should reconsider. It takes dedication and a positive mindset. Two things that can take you far with this lifestyle. If you conduct the beginner routine, it will help condition your member. Even that alone can work
                        Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Stay strong brother, I have different problems but I feel your pain.

Comment

I'll do it, for sure... coz what other options do i have, eh? positive mindset is something i am lagging. People have suggested therapy and all, i don't like the idea of going to therapy. Video games and programming mostly does it for me (not nowadays tho). nvm...I'll sneak whenever i can and start with beginner routine, i guess

Comment

Start with a reduced version of the jp90. Just do one set of everything. Try starting at 25 jelqs. I know they scare you, but that's irrational.

Tips- pull your stretches very lighy to begin with. So no sensation of pain. As soon as you feel any discomfort just ease off the tension. Gradually try to find out where your limit is, then stay there.

With jelqs, don't grip tightly at all. Just like your trying to make sure there's enough grip to see you glans fill up with blood. No more, no less. This again should be painless.

As far as pain when you pull to the left. I had this after a hernia op. I just stopped pulling to that side for a bit. I then very gradually started pulling very lightly and for only 10 seconds, to my uncomfortable side. Gradually it became fine.

It sounds to me you have tight ligs and maybe pelvic floor. Reverse legals should help. Don't bother with normal legals for now.

A reverse legal feels like you're trying to push out a piss(front reverse) and a back reverse legal feels like you're trying to push out a dump. Neither should be performed to the point where you actually have a pee or a dump. Just slight pressure, hold it for a couple of seconds then relax back to normal.

This process is a long road. If you follow in the footsteps of some of the success stories here, you will gain. Good luck!
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Working...
                              X