- 05-14-2010 #1
Ok so I have been on and off PE for the last few weeks and I feel terrible about it. I am soon going to get everything settled so I can keep on gaining but I have a question about something that has been happening to me recently. I want to know if this time off could possibly cause turtling more often. The last few times I have been riding my bicycle the turtling sets in. I ride my bike pretty much everyday and I am fitted to it so that is not an issue. It just started recently and the only thing that has changed is my lack of PE. Once I get off the bike it goes back to normal like it never happened so that is confusing as well. Just to throw this into the list of problems i have been finding it hard to hold "it" when I have to pee. If anybody has any ideas or solutions I am listening! If it is as simple as continuing PE I will gladly do that. Thanks!
- 05-15-2010 #2
As far as the pee thing goes I do not know much as in very little on the subject, some veteran or other person will hopefully be able to give you better insight on that, but do not digress just yet.
Your turtling is happening because when you exercise your body is taking precious blood from other parts of your body like your cock and using it to pump up your muscles to get more oxygen to them. That's why when you bike or exercise in general you are turtling like that.
- By TheUnit in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2010, 03:30 AM
- By antonio5429 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2010, 08:17 PM
- By rbi99 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:14 PM
- By lovethis in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
- By frb3 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:11 AM