Finished 3 Months With No Length Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished 3 Months With No Length Gains

Just finished my first 3 months of PE and have only gained maybe .1” in BPEL sand .3” in girth. I’ll be modifying my routine slightly to target length better while still keeping the girth growing.

My current routine:

10 mins warmup
    10 mins of directional stretches (2 minute holds)
    8 mins of o bends
    4 minute of two hand squeezes
    100 wet jelq
    5 min warm down

I’m considering changing to this routine:

10 mins warmup
    300 side to side stretches
    8 mins of o bends
    4 minutes of two hand squeezes
    100 wet jelq
    5 min warm down

Is that a sufficient enough change to warrant length gains? Any exercises you’d recommend?

Thank you

What did you start with and progress to? Seems way too much for a beginner and more is not better with PE. If you overtrain then you will stunt growth. A beginner routine should basically be directional stretches - 5 mins building up to 10 mins and jelqs 10 mins building up to 20 mins. Squeezes should not be performed for 2-3 months as a minimum. The o-bend is also an exercise you shouldn't perform as a beginner. Directional stretches should be held for 30-60 seconds maximum per rep.

You would start adding intermediate exercises at 3 months and advanced exercises at 6 months of consistent PE.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

How has your flaccid size been? Increases? Turtling? Or just the same?

Comment

My starting stats:
        NBPEL 6.5
        BPEL 6.8
        MSEG 4.8
        EQ 7

My current stats:
        NBPEL 6.25
        BPEL 6.9
        MSEG 5
        EQ 9

I finished my 3 month routine last week. For the first 3 months I was following the JP90 routine except I wasn’t doing v jelqs and I was doing 10 mins of directional stretches instead of circular stretches.

I added the girth exercises to my routine 2 weeks ago and haven’t really changed up the length exercises yet.

My flaccid length has gone from about 2” to 4.5” in length and from 2” to 3.5” in girth and no turtling in the past month. (I was having some turtling issues when I was doing erect kegals but have stopped doing those since then).

So you really think I should do even less for my length? I promise I’m doing the stretches very light, I’ve read a few articles on how holding it light for a longer period of time is better at causing micro tears.

Comment

You tried light stretching and didn t work.
          Now you have to try harder stretching and see what happens.
          If this will not work then try extender.

Comment

The 2 min holds are too long.

30 Seconds with slightly more intensity would probably be better. Just do 3 sets.

Side to sides are quite advanced. I think you're risking injury incorporated into the routine you've been doing.

I would try following the jp90 to the letter for 4 weeks. It's a great tried and trusted routine.

After that try the jelq free routine.

Things are moving for you numbers wise so don't be discouraged. But personally I think you messed up a bit with the 2 min stretches.

Manual work gives you the opportunity for brief intensity.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
            EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
            EG - 5.7 "

Comment

EQ gone from 7 -> 9 but only gained 0.1" in length? Sure you're measuring correctly?

I agree with Pound, do JP for a while. It's difficult to tell why it's not worked because you jumped right into using too much.

Comment

Use lots of heat and focus solely on stretching and strech focused jelqing.
                Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I suggest try wet heat, not dry, for me its a breakthrough.Not shower, but soak your dick into a glass of very hot water, border tolerable, change the water whem you feel the temperarure decrease.Do that for 10-15 minutes.Your dick must be very jelly like.Then do around 1/3 of your routine, then re-heat for 2-3 minutes etx until you finish the workout.RE-hear 2 3 times throughout the workout.Also add fulcrum stretches and consider applying baby powder, you may have grip issuea.I believe this may help to jumpstart gains

Comment

Working...
                  X