Thoughts on penis enhancement surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on penis enhancement surgery

As title states, opinions on effectiveness and success rate of this procedure?

Too many risks for too little reward compared to a natural routine IMO, including penile dysfunction or even death on the operating table. And I don't think any surgeon would've been able to give me what I've gained on my own.
    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

A quick perusal of medical article available at google scholar will show that the consensus in medical practitioners is surgery is not good.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I've never even considered this option, as it's very costly (at least for me) and the risk-reward ratio seems to be off (in my opinion). Nowadays there are multiple different procedures that can be done to increase the size of your member.
        Many of the procedures include splitting of the ligaments and placing some kind of filler or such to make the penis longer (or just leaving the ligaments separated). There are also some procedures that work on the girth. Those usually include injection of some synthetic filler, or fat removed from your own body, into your penis.
        Usual results are 1,5-2" in length, but this usually only applies to the flaccid length. The girth increase can also be up to 2 inches (increase in flaccid girth). Unlike length increase, girth increase can be seen also when erect (not sure how much tho).

Some of the surgeries can cause ED, deformation of the penis, and even shortening in some cases (when the blood flow is somehow altered?)
        People who participate in these procedures rarely find themselves happy with the results.

The procedures usually cost between 15,000$ to 60,000$ (the safe and trustworthy ones). At least for me the price-risk-reward ratio is completely off.
        IWBB
        Last edited by IWBB; 06-12-2019, 06:19 AM. Reason: some corrections
        Started my journey last year and got some gains. Then I quit due to lack of motivation and time. Now I'm back more dedicated and with a little bit different approach!
        First goal: gaining back the results I got last year! And going beyond!

Comment

The risk far out weighs the benefits
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by MulejuiceMcQuaid View Post
            Too many risks for too little reward compared to a natural routine IMO, including penile dysfunction or even death on the operating table. And I don't think any surgeon would've been able to give me what I've gained on my own.
            Wow your legth gains are dope, could you describe your routine?

Comment

I vac hang using a pulley. I have a progress log if you want to know more.
              BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
              Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
              Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
              Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
              Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
              Current: 7.8 - 5.6
              Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

There was a guy on here or Thunders place that had surgery and he went into good detail about his experience. Doesn’t sound like something most people would be into. There are plenty of people who have gained off routines naturally or using devices in a very safe and long term manner. The risk of not having it work at all from surgery doesn’t sound great to me. If you want a “quick” solution, then that’s probably your best option, but I’d advise against it like the other people here have
                Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick61 View Post
                  There was a guy on here or Thunders place that had surgery and he went into good detail about his experience. Doesn’t sound like something most people would be into. There are plenty of people who have gained off routines naturally or using devices in a very safe and long term manner. The risk of not having it work at all from surgery doesn’t sound great to me. If you want a “quick” solution, then that’s probably your best option, but I’d advise against it like the other people here have
                  Yeah it's a difficult choice to make because if size is your main concern and you are desperate for it, PE can take a very long time and by the time you reach your goal you may find yourself not even interested in it or could have met a woman that doesn't like them big. It also has no guarantees, you could never gain or only gain 0.5" and be stuck there whereas surgery will very more than likely result in a bigger penis but there can be complications like with any surgery. I do feel that complications (as with any surgery) are extremely over-exaggerated though.
                  Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                  Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

A billionaire recently died doing this surgery. Not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by anderkl View Post
                      A billionaire recently died doing this surgery. Not worth it.
                      Why? He had all the money in the world he could ever want....yet ...he felt he was lacking between his legs. Perspectives, I guess.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                        Why? He had all the money in the world he could ever want....yet ...he felt he was lacking between his legs. Perspectives, I guess.
                        And because he decided to have the surgery at 65 years old. Any point? Probably suffered heart attack due to being stressed about his appearance all his life too.
                        Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                        Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

If I had the money, I would do the hyaluronic acid injections to beef up my problem areas and continue to pump. With any of luck those areas would stay big when the injections wear off.
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                          X