X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No results at all!

Hi guys. I’d really appreciate if u can help me
    I have bathmath hydoextreme 7 wide body
    My penis is only 14cm and thin 5 or 6cm of grith (not sure) i’ve been using the pump for almost 1 month and no results at all!!! Bathmax Website its written I can see result first weeks.

I dont know if I’m doing something wrong or because I bought the wide version. Because the normal hydroextreme 7 was uncomfortably because my pennis gets bigger when I do the exercise and gets very tight in the pump thats why I chose the wide version.

And how I do the exercises:
    I pump maximum that I can. Start counting 5min. Release. Fill the pump again for more 5min realise and 5 min and then more 5min in total of 15min

5min x break 30sec
    5min x break 30sec
    5min x finish

i do 6x per week

an u please me tell me what is wron?
    Last edited by Felipejfa; 05-04-2019, 04:30 PM.

Girth is the circumference of the penis. I doubt it's 5 or 6 cm if you are filling the Hydromax7. Wide boy is for guys that are like 7 inch girth and upwards.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Yeah, like with most products what the producers advertise isn't always what happens
      1 months is in most cases not enough to get gains.
      Could take months or more until you see results.

You should have some temporary expansion though?
      IMO the bathmate is a great tool if used in conjunction with other PE exercises.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I know but the normal version was tight evenn though my peenis is small.

do U think it could affect the gains?

Comment

Add jelqing to your mix.

Do you see any temporary gains after using it?
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Think what most people say is once the penis hits the sides all that is left is length gains. Your instinct is probably correct and you should go back to the other one. I do not own a bathmate and only have been doing research.
            Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
            Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
            My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Yeah you need to do other PE.
              Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
              Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
              1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

2-3 days of REST every week. Then you will see results.

Comment

I see temporary gains, ir gets thicker. About 4h later gets normal.

Comment

Have you checked the devices forum? From what I see pretty much all the gainers compliment the bathmate with PE exercises.

Comment

What does the rest of your routine look like? Some people need more than just the bathmate. Type in bathmate to the search and it should give you threads directly related to it with the same issues
                      Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Working...
                      X