Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried cyclic (repeated) stretching or pumping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried cyclic (repeated) stretching or pumping?

So I use rubber bands daily. With them, it's my observation that if I say stretch a rubber band to twice it's size and hold for 30 seconds, it retracts to about its initial size. But if I stretch it repeatedly for the same 30 seconds, its resting size is quite bigger.

I've tried looking up science on this effect of tissues, ligaments, and muscles for reference, with very little to no result. Most discuss static vs dynamic stretching, but even this, dynamic stretching is more of an active stretch of full range of motion rather than repeated single direction stretching. And ballistic stretching is this, but only with intense force often dangerous. But no results on a more gentle style repeated short burst stretch.

I've tried adding incorporating this idea into both stretching and pumping. In the shower I'll do short gentle stretches just second or two. Kindof like bending over for say a toe touch stretch. Only going what is comfortably doable and with each successive stretch it "lossens up" more and more. About 5 minutes of this seems to result in a longer flaccid.

I've also done this with pumping. Pumping to "max", holding for just a few seconds, then releasing some air, and repeating. For about 10 to 15 minutes. I've noticed a bit more fatigue and capillary dots from this, and I wonder if the most productive part of the pump is from the act of expanding, rather than holding the expanded state.

I think again of muscles. If I did say a half pull up, and held as long as I could until failure. And did say 3 sets of these, would they be anywhere near as effectice as doing 3 sets of full pullups to failure? Or a balloon. If I fill it once for 5 minutes and deflate, whats the difference compared to 5 minutes of filling and deflating repeatedly. Does it do more stress and leave a bigger deflated balloon?

Wondering if any other veterans have considered this, tried it, or would be willing to for a couple weeks and then reporting back with their experiences and opinions.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

I’m curious too. Holding time vs multiple initial stretches/expansion.

Comment

Cyclic stretching imparts energy into the material, ie, heat. That’s why you’re observing that. I have research articles regarding this with regard to ligaments and tendons, and it’s part of what influenced my training routines.
      Start 2009: 6" BPEL, 4.75" MSEG
      July 2019: 8.00" BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by PEVET View Post
        Cyclic stretching imparts energy into the material, ie, heat. That’s why you’re observing that. I have research articles regarding this with regard to ligaments and tendons, and it’s part of what influenced my training routines.
        Articles on the effects of heat or cyclic stretches? Please share!
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

The following should be of interest: Penis Creep & Its Scientific Implication

Please also see: Penis Science
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X