foreskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreskin

Do you think being uncut gets in the way of pe? I have phimosis and stretching the foreskin doesn't seem to be working for me so I will be seeing a urologist soon about a preputioplasty but I am also considering a full circumcision,what do you all think? anyone here been circumcised as an adult? I want to use the LG hanger but I'm thinking that it would just stretch the skin more than anything.

Yeah I hate it. I used to have Phimosis and went doctors who told me to stretch it which I did then I could eventually pull it back then I found out I also had a frenulum breve so I cut my frenulum off and now it retracts but it sits behind the glans and looks horrible. I hate the thing and getting cut first chance I get. I also struggle with some devices or exercises cause the foreskin tries and rolls forward. I would say get the circumcision and if they advice you stretch then stand your ground and say you want it cut.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Being uncut shouldn't cause any inconvenience aside from performing your exercises differently.

Phimosois is another matter, and it would be in your best interests to resolve this before taking up any enlargement training.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

It's just all the negative people saying I will lose all my sensitivity and stuff putting me off and it will be a huge shock to the system having had phimosis my whole life and suddenly getting it cut off.

Comment

Moved to Penis Enlargement.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by maxymoon View Post
            It's just all the negative people saying I will lose all my sensitivity and stuff putting me off and it will be a huge shock to the system having had phimosis my whole life and suddenly getting it cut off.
            You shouldn't need to get circumcised to resolve phimosis.

The following should be of interest to you: Phimosis (aka Tight Foreskin): Treatment Options

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I was circumcised as an adult and you do lose a LOT of sensation. Still feels good but not as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                You shouldn't need to get circumcised to resolve phimosis.

The following should be of interest to you: Phimosis (aka Tight Foreskin): Treatment Options
                I am trying phimocure but im stuck on ring 4 and ring 5 i cant even get in i cant do this for years every day I want to use it and do PE ive had phimosis my whole life.

Comment

any loss in dick girth? can you now last longer?

Comment

I am trying phimocure but im stuck on ring 4 and ring 5 i cant even get in i cant do this for years every day I want to use it and do PE ive had phimosis my whole life.
                    Have you attempted any of the recommended manual stretches for expanding the foreskin?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Have you attempted any of the recommended manual stretches for expanding the foreskin?
                      no because im using phimocure manual stretches wont be as good I dont think since the rings stay in for a long time.

Comment

Just as with manual vs device based PE, manual skin stretches for phimosis can induce brief bursts of intensity not possible with the rings. You might consider preceding your ring work with manual stretches- as this may allow you to use slightly larger rings.

Comment

Are you able to retract your foreskin without pain?

I have a foreskin condition called BXO (balantitis xerotica obliterans), which cause a phimotic "ring" of skin that led to phimosis and constriction. I have gotten much better with the occasional use of a corticosteroid ointment. BXO is an autoimmune condition. I think that my BXO was exacerbated by using the Phallosan Forte (my foreskin and glans did not adapt to the stress the device applies). I have since resumed PE (using manual, extender and Bathmate). I also use the phimocure rings a couple of days a week (my foreskin has gotten much much better, but is still not as pliable and loose as before). Point being: you can do both PE and phimocure at the same time. I think I even read that the phimocure is more effective one hour on, one hour off (as opposed to continuous wear). Manual stretching is helpful too.

Comment

how can I do pe? i cant retract my foreskin at all.I bought a fleshlight to practice on and couldn't even get it past my head due to pain lol I need to get this sorted asap don't think I have years of stretching in me.

Comment

how can I do pe? i cant retract my foreskin at all.I bought a fleshlight to practice on and couldn't even get it past my head due to pain lol I need to get this sorted asap don't think I have years of stretching in me.
                              If the phimosis is extreme then the prepuceplasty or circumcision you perform should alleviate the problem. Once you're healed, you can condition yourself towards a full male enhancement routine.

Comment

Working...
                              X