More length less girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More length less girth

I’ve been doing PE for a year and a half i had great gains in girth but had little gains in length, can someone suggest a good way to get more length than girth?
    I’m currently doing
    15 min bathmate
    150 wet jelqs
    10 Erect stretch
    2m massage

Is it better if i did jp90 after using bathmate?

Use wet heat, and re-heat often during the routine.I use hot water in a glass and sink my dick.When I pull it off its very stretchable.I stretch hard, then re-heat the water and repeat as often as I want.Also try BTC stretches, they gave me my first 0.5 inch, after long time without gaining.

Comment

I have the same prob.
      I am gaining girth easy but length very hard.
      In 260h of extender I got 0,5cm length and since then in 700h no more length no matter the tension.
      I did manual stretching and I got more girth instead of length. I think was the bundles.

Thank God girth was my need. I am OK with my length but I d like 1 more cm.

Comment

Why are you stretching erect? Doing that is useless in my opinion. Most of your routine is girth based with little work for length. Drop the bathmate for now and spend more time stretching FLACCID.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
          I have the same prob.
          I am gaining girth easy but length very hard.
          In 260h of extender I got 0,5cm length and since then in 700h no more length no matter the tension.
          I did manual stretching and I got more girth instead of length. I think was the bundles.

Thank God girth was my need. I am OK with my length but I d like 1 more cm.
          Bundles will target girth. Seems like Ligament stretching would be your best bet for length.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Flaccidhuman View Post
            I’ve been doing PE for a year and a half i had great gains in girth but had little gains in length, can someone suggest a good way to get more length than girth?
            I’m currently doing
            15 min bathmate
            150 wet jelqs
            10 Erect stretch
            2m massage

Is it better if i did jp90 after using bathmate?
            I agree with Cav, the erect stretch is not what you want.
            Do flaccid stretches before bathmate
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Is what you are currently doing been what you have always done? When you started, did you do a newbie routine?

You’re current routine is pure girth. Maybe do a 2-4 week decon break and start anew, focusing on manual stretching.

Comment

Interesting. Length comes easy to me, girth not so much.
                I think it has to do with the way our dicks are structured.

The structure/strenght of the circumferential and longitudinal layers are most probably responsible.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                X