Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the gap from BPEL to BPSL ever close?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the gap from BPEL to BPSL ever close?

I have 7 inch bpel and 7.8 bpsl
    when I started PE my BPSL and BPEL were both 6.2 equal

So will my bpel ever catch up to the BPSL? Can I do something to make it happen and gain 0.7 BPEL to be aligned with my BPSL length?

Usually theres a pattern of BPSL increase, then BPEL, then over again. So the gap will vary as you go on but usually there will always stay a bit of longer stretched length.
    Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
    Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
    1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Been at it for over 9 years and the 1/2” differential continues.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Careful what you wish for though... there was a big debate a decade ago or so where people where hypothesizing and gathering data on the fact that gaining comes to a strong halt once BPEL catches up to BPFSL.

From my own experience, I can say I observed this too. The last time I consistently did PE before my very long break was fruitless and my BPEL = BPFSL..
        Now that I am back and been consistent again for a month, I can measure a longer BPFSL than BPEL.
        And I am going to maintain that.

Here is the key on how to close the gap, to the best of my understanding. I might be wrong though and it uses the TGC theory which has been debunked, yet I can observe its effects on my penis, still, at least in this regard:
        Do girth work or work to increase your EQ, like edging etc., which was something I did for hours every session!

The metaphor is a bicycle inner & outer tire. If you increase the size of the outer tire (~ penis length), but do not pump in enough air into the inner tire, your EQ will be weak.
        Weak EQ means BPEL is shorter than BPFSL. A 10/10 EQ means BPEL = BPFSL. Well, not exactly, but kinda.
        So to make the inner tire fill the outer one, you need to pump more air.. which is girth work or EQ work.
        The reverse is also true.
        These things both can hinder each other, if you solely focus on just one (either length only or girth only). So its recommended to use a balanced routine to increase both simultaneously.

I think the way to keep BPFSL longer than BPEL is to simply do more length work (like active or passive stretching) than girth work.
        Instead of 50/50, do like 80/20 or perhaps 70/30 in favor of length.
        It seems that passive stretching (extender, ads, etc.) seems to be especially effective to increase your BPFSL.

Sooner or later though, your BPEL will catch up to your BPFSL, in sporadic growth spourts. Nothign might happen for 1 month, 2 months, then on month 3, you see the gap closed by 40%.
        Then you put in work again to widen the gap, to increase BPFSL and play the waiting game for the next growth spourt.
        It seems there is like an internal threshold in the body somehow related to the BPFSL , where the body decides its time to grow the BPEL? I don't know exactly, but thats the behavior I observed on myself and read many journals where people were experiencing it this way too!
        BPFSL is your potential max length. Whether you reach your potential, is up to you! Chase your potential, but don't neglect your potential, increase your potential too!
        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
        Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
        Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
        Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Originally posted by ehlolol View Post
          Careful what you wish for though... there was a big debate a decade ago or so where people where hypothesizing and gathering data on the fact that gaining comes to a strong halt once BPEL catches up to BPFSL.

From my own experience, I can say I observed this too. The last time I consistently did PE before my very long break was fruitless and my BPEL = BPFSL..
          Now that I am back and been consistent again for a month, I can measure a longer BPFSL than BPEL.
          And I am going to maintain that.

Here is the key on how to close the gap, to the best of my understanding. I might be wrong though and it uses the TGC theory which has been debunked, yet I can observe its effects on my penis, still, at least in this regard:
          Do girth work or work to increase your EQ, like edging etc., which was something I did for hours every session!

The metaphor is a bicycle inner & outer tire. If you increase the size of the outer tire (~ penis length), but do not pump in enough air into the inner tire, your EQ will be weak.
          Weak EQ means BPEL is shorter than BPFSL. A 10/10 EQ means BPEL = BPFSL. Well, not exactly, but kinda.
          So to make the inner tire fill the outer one, you need to pump more air.. which is girth work or EQ work.
          The reverse is also true.
          These things both can hinder each other, if you solely focus on just one (either length only or girth only). So its recommended to use a balanced routine to increase both simultaneously.

I think the way to keep BPFSL longer than BPEL is to simply do more length work (like active or passive stretching) than girth work.
          Instead of 50/50, do like 80/20 or perhaps 70/30 in favor of length.
          It seems that passive stretching (extender, ads, etc.) seems to be especially effective to increase your BPFSL.

Sooner or later though, your BPEL will catch up to your BPFSL, in sporadic growth spourts. Nothign might happen for 1 month, 2 months, then on month 3, you see the gap closed by 40%.
          Then you put in work again to widen the gap, to increase BPFSL and play the waiting game for the next growth spourt.
          It seems there is like an internal threshold in the body somehow related to the BPFSL , where the body decides its time to grow the BPEL? I don't know exactly, but thats the behavior I observed on myself and read many journals where people were experiencing it this way too!
          BPFSL is your potential max length. Whether you reach your potential, is up to you! Chase your potential, but don't neglect your potential, increase your potential too!
          my BPEL is 7" BPFSL is 6.2" what should i focus on? girth or length ?
          thanks in advanced

Comment

With a regular good erection my BPEL is about 1/2” less than my BPFSL. Stayed that way as I gained a 1/2” on both using my extender. The only way I can get BPEL to grow that last 1/2” is with extra stimulation, especially her hands while measuring. My EG stays the same, though. I use the longer BPEL measurement for my log as it’s the one that counts since I’m that way with a woman and not me trying to get a boner to measure.
            Physdoc
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month July 2019
            Last edited by Physdoc; 07-20-2019, 01:54 PM.
            Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
            05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
            Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Working...
            X