I realy need help from vets. Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I realy need help from vets. Frustrated

I will explain everything in order to get a corect guidance .
    I have done manual stretches 4 times in my life with zero bpel gains.
    Low tension or high tension... no gain.
    The high tension no matter the progression always resulted in turtling and low eq.

Jelqing gave me only girth gains.

The only thing that gave me bpel gain is extending at 400grams. It gave me for the 1rst time of my life 0.5cm length in 260h.
    Then i increased the tension to 600 and 750 and 1000grams all these progressively and the gains stopped..
    I did total of 800h and the only gain i had was when i extended at 400grams.
    My dick no matter the slow progression it never get conditioned.
    No matter if it is manual stretching or extending or jelqing... every time the same... when the tension is higher it means bad pis and stop of gains.

One example is that with only extending my streched length in the extender was 2.5cm longer than my bpel.
    If i ll do 10mins of manual streching and then put the extender on, I m imediately losing more than half of the stretched length.

Should I abandon my goal of length gain or should I go back to 400grams of extending?

I am very dedicated and consistent s
    For 14 months and I only gained 0.5cm.

Please give me your opinions.

What extender are you using? Wasn't there a guide on the amount of tension to use and when to increase it to maximize gains?

Comment

It doesn t matter.
      No matter the condition, when i m going more than 500grams the bad pis are always happening.

Comment

Get a phallosan forte, thats what im about to buy. I feel like extenders hurt and arent good but they work for alot of people.

Comment

TD, Your answer may be in your post. Maybe take a 3 month break. Start back with 400 grams till your gains stop and slowly increase tension.

Comment

Let's rule out what you have tried...Manual and extending...have you considered pumping or hanging?
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Pumping even 2x2mins at 1.5hg makes my dick turtle for days...
              I have tried it at least 10 times.

Comment

Based on your last post I would say you may need better conditioning.

I would also double up Kents question and ask what extender you are using.

I would then ask not how many hours total you used it, but rather, you're routine, how often you used it, how long per day, etc.

"If i ll do 10mins of manual streching and then put the extender on, I m imediately losing more than half of the stretched length"

Please clarify this statement^^^

A lot of these issues indicate a lack of proper warm up and heat.
                Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

I m warming up everytime.
                  The extender is penimaster chrome.

Pumping is the worst thing that has happened to me.
                  Air or water with low intensity and low time gives me turtling and low eq for days.

My dick can t get conditioned even with extending after 800h.
                  My routine was 4h per day 5 days a week.
                  I did sometimes 6 to 7 hours with catastrophic results.

My dick can handle only light extending and light jelqing and this gave me gains.
                  Then i added tension and all stopped .

My dick was 1 inch longer than my bpel in the extender. If i.do 10 mins manual stretching and then put the extender i m losing at least half of my stretched length

Comment

How do you warm up? For me wet heating made the difference after long time without gains.Wet heat penetrates deeper into the tissues.Prior to that I was warming up with rice sock, it didnt do the job

Also I gained 0.5 " after months of no gains after I incorporated BTC stretches, then gains stalled, but still I gained something.

Comment

Well extending doesnt condition.
                      So are you saying after stretching you can only stretch to 3 inches?

Do you have any other problems with either premature ejac or erect dysfunction?

How often are you ejaculating/masterbating?
                      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Intense training will at some point negatively effect EQ and cause turtleing. It doesn't necessarily mean you're not gaining.

After intense stretching sessions I find it near impossible to get an erection to even consider erect girth work.

I can most the time just have a little left in the tank to muster up an erection.

Have you tried doing girth first then using the extender?

Ive switched to starting my sessions with girth now as, like I said before, I find it more difficult to work girth after stretching.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
                        EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
                        EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Something that came to my mind too...Are you healing in an extended state? For example, after exercising do you wrap your penis to prevent turtling?
                          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

I m extending in light tension for 1h after manual work.
                            I m using wet heat

Comment

You need to increase your intensity, period. Don't worry about turtling or low EQ the next day or a few days after, it will return when you've healed and had a couple nights of sleep.

I'm going to throw my experience as a veteran PE'ing for over 17 years, and still making great gains, out here and say that a lot of the PE theories are bullshit, especially the one about how you should always have great EQ and never experience turtling. That's what's recommended to keep newbies from hurting themselves and getting discouraged, but advanced PE'ers and veterans need to train harder, rest more, and not worry about turtling or low EQ for a few days after because these symptoms go away when you've healed.
                              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                              X