New Exercise Routine :: Sequential Directional Stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Exercise Routine :: Sequential Directional Stretches

The past 2.5 years have been really busy as I'm now a father of a 2 year old son and homeowner.

However, in the past 2-3 months I would say that I've had a major breakthrough with respect to PE and simplified my routine quite a bit. I would also like to note that I have an upwards erection with a lot around 7 or 8.

2-3 years ago I was doing research on ligament stretching. The article was about muscle stretching for athletics. The article advised to not hold stretches for longer than 20 seconds because it would elongate ligaments that results in reduced stability in joints. So my theory has been to do the opposite. Ideally I hold a stretch for at least 20 seconds, preferably 30 or more.

The second thing I've done is directional stretches in a specific sequence so as to target specific sections of ligaments at once. The aim is to start with the weaker ligaments so that you can more easily target the stronger ones last.

Length gains have always been a struggle for me due to the 2 cords of steel on the left and right sides facing upwards. These "cords" have always been impossible for me to stretch until now. Along with the sequence stretching I've also taken concepts from bundled stretching using twisting to help target the "cords".

How does targeted stretching help? Well you don't have to pull as hard to get the same results, because the same amount of force is targeting a smaller number of ligaments. By using less force you also get less swelling and stretching of skin. If you wish to use a large amount of force that works too, but I'd be careful, because it's very intense.

So here is my basic sequence. At each step I hold for 30 seconds or more.

1.) Straight Down (6 o'clock), no twist. The most basic stretch. Helps get the top ligaments loose. For me the top ligaments are the easiest to stretch, so I start here.

2.) Straight Down slightly to the right (5 o'clock), 90 degree twist such that the top faces right. This targets the left side of my top ligaments.

3.) Straight Down slightly to the left (7 o'clock), 90 degree twist.

4.) Repeat Straight Down. After targeting the right and left sides, I can get a much better stretch.

5.) Repeat Steps 1 thru 4 but rather than straight down go at a 45. Optionally you can do 5 positions here instead of just 3 by going straight, slightly right, way right, slightly left, and way left. Slightly right and slightly left are the most important though. When you feel around the base with your off hand and going slightly right or left, you should feel the stretch targeting your "steel cords".

6.) Repeat Step 5, but straight out. 5 positions is optional here as well.

7.) Repeat Step 5, but up at a 45.

8.) Repeat Steps 1 thru 4 but straight up.

9.) Edge my dick to full hardness. Some Ulis or Stretched Reverse Jelqs may be necessary to maintain EQ.

That is a single set. On work out days, I will do at least 3 sets doing reps for 30-60 sec. On off days I'll do one maybe two sets doing reps only for 20 sec. Whenever is convenient, I'll try and do a set with 10 sec reps throughout the day. Ideally a 10 sec set every 3-4 hours will really help keep things loose.

A few months ago I hadn't done anything for stretching in months and I was around 7.5 BPFSL and 7.0 BPEL. But last night I measured 8.2 BPFSL and 7.8 BPEL by far the longest measurements ever. I've never broken 8.0 BPFSL, not even once. Everytime I would get close my dick and measure 7.8 or 7.9 BPFSL, my dick would get fatigued and turtle.

The second thing I've done is removed 90% of my girth workout. I only do girth workouts on workout days after I've done 2 or 3 sets and my EQ has dropped because I had a really awesome length workout and even those are limited. Given my stretches, my girth workouts are limited to jelqs and what I would call a reserve jelq or modified horse squeeze. With one hand I do a stretch in the natural direction of my erection and then do a reverse jelq. Ideally I'm about 3/4s erect so that it's a bit more intense. The idea is that I am forcing blood into the base where the ligaments have stretched out the most. This seems to help with EQ during an intense workout so that I can still get in a nice edging session to wrap things up.

That's really all I've done for the past few months. As a result I've regained the 1/4 inch I lost and gained another 1/2 inch. The other night I went to put on a brand of condom I've used for years (Crown Skinless) and I couldn't roll it all the way down. It stopped just shy of my pubic bone. I couldn't believe it.

When I first started this routine, I gained so quickly that veins on the outside of my dick would get so stretched out they would ache slightly. I had to back off my length regimen to supplement with Ulis designed to push blood into those veins. Over the past month the vessels have seemed to finally fill out and I've been able to hit the ground running again in terms of gains.

Not sure if anyone else does their hand stretches like this, but I must say it works damn well. Just beware of out gaining your veins and losing EQ due to new penis getting pulled out. Uli's are good for the vein growth and reverse stretching jelqs are good for EQ.
    My Scientific Theory on PE
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
    6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
    2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
    8/10 7.1-6.9
    7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
    7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
    10/16 7.8-7.3
    4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
    3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Originally posted by DryJelq View Post
    The past 2.5 years have been really busy as I'm now a father of a 2 year old son and homeowner.

5.) Repeat Steps 1 thru 4 but rather than straight down go at a 45. Optionally you can do 5 positions here instead of just 3 by going straight, slightly right, way right, slightly left, and way left. Slightly right and slightly left are the most important though. When you feel around the base with your off hand and going slightly right or left, you should feel the stretch targeting your "steel cords".

6.) Repeat Step 5, but straight out. 5 positions is optional here as well.

7.) Repeat Step 5, but up at a 45.

8.) Repeat Steps 1 thru 4 but straight up.

9.) Edge my dick to full hardness. Some Ulis or Stretched Reverse Jelqs may be necessary to maintain EQ.

That is a single set. On work out days, I will do at least 3 sets doing reps for 30-60 sec. On off days I'll do one maybe two sets doing reps only for 20 sec. Whenever is convenient, I'll try and do a set with 10 sec reps throughout the day. Ideally a 10 sec set every 3-4 hours will really help keep things loose.
    at step 5 "straight, slightly right, way right, slightly left, and way left. " still twist or not ? i dont understand at step 7
    ty for your exercise

Comment

How much pressure are you putting on pulling, a lot, medium?
      11-17-15~6x4.5

6-28-18~7x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Dons_Johnson View Post
        How much pressure are you putting on pulling, a lot, medium?
        gentle stretch

Comment

Hey guys,

The key to my manual stretching was essentially time + force = creep with an interval type of intensity.

However for me the interval intensity was due to the direction to which I was stretching in that it would target specific parts of the tunica or ligaments for each direction.

Now I'm doing the same type of long duration low intensity with short intervals of high intensity, except that I'm doing it with an extender and clamping device, because its easier when you are busy. I've been able to wear the extender while working on the car in the garage, painting the house, etc.

My interval training simply adds a short 20-30 min high intensity stretching module and/or a clamping routine to a normal extending routine.
          My Scientific Theory on PE
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
          6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
          2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
          8/10 7.1-6.9
          7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
          7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
          10/16 7.8-7.3
          4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
          3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment