How do you do PE when you are blue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you do PE when you are blue?

I train everyday but every few days i end up not having any motivation and i'll end up skipping a night because forcing my self to sleep seems like the only way to stop the urge to put a gun in my mouth. I know i can't be the only one with this problem. And i just need some advice on how to fix this without drugs or alcohol.

Do you know the causes of why you feel down this often? If you are able, I definitely recommend speaking to a professional, especially since there seem to be suicidal thoughts. Everyone has their dark days. That's just life. But someone with the right education and training can give you the tools to make those days more bearable.

And to answer your question: if going to sleep helps, then go to sleep... PE can wait and skipping the night may be beneficial anyway as a rest day. Or you can push through it and use it to focus your mind/thoughts on PE and only PE. Like meditation.
    tank0909
    Member of the Month Jan. 2019
    Last edited by tank0909; 07-19-2019, 02:24 AM.

Comment

As for skipping a day of PE its good, you need recovery days.

As for the depression, the realm of antidepressants had worse side effects than benefit. I had to do a lof of trial and error on my body, and here's a few things that helped me.

Sunlight was one of the biggest. Specifically, midday sum, when your shadow is shorter than you are tall. This is when you produce vitamin D, and it's one of the biggest stabilizers of mood and energy. D3 supplements don't work as well. Getting enough midday sun to turn your skin slightly red at least 3 days a week is something I can't stress enough. It triggers D. It appropriately adjusts your melatonin levels and cycles, among other slews of hormonal balances.

Continuing with balances, I had to take a hard look at what was going into my body and how it was going out. For me, anything high in carbohydrates drains my energy and mood. I chalk it up to the insulin rises and crashs. Seeing as I don't diet well, I found for me Intermittent fasting made me feel a lot better. I never really liked breakfast anyway, and I pretty much feel great and have high energy all day until I eat.

Burning the fuel the right way adjusted things too. A.k.a. forcing myself to excersize. Enough to wear me out pretty good, whether it be weight training or cardio.

I also noticed benefits from taking vitamins and minerals. Not one-a-days those are useless. But individual Zinc, magnesium, B-complex, Vit C, and of course Fish Oil Omega 3s.

The last thing that made a serious world of difference, was refraining from ejaculation. Regardless of the arguments about No-Fap, for me, I have learned that my seed is my life-force. The longer I go without releasing the more energy I have, and this translates motivation, mood, loss of brain fog and clearer thinking. A kind of aggressive dominant energy but more calm, controlled, and centered at the same time. Its been a life changer for me, and although I go through cycles of being sexually active and not, I now enjoy both of those periods of time equally.
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

If you're suffering from serious depression or anxiety, it would be in your best interests to take care of this issue first! Male enhancement exercises are NOT a substitute for good mental hygiene. Beginning any male enhancement training under a severely stressed mindset often adds to the problem. Problems obtaining good EQ (Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness), a desire to rush things, and desperation are a poor starting point!

For more on this subject, please see: Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X