Only Jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Jelq

What if we jelq 10mins/day for 1 year , is jelquing all we need , can less be more. Did anyone gain big with only jelquing

Do a good routine, be gentle. take days off and see what happens after a year.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You'll only get out of it what you put into it. Can you make gains with only 10 minutes of jelqing each day...maybe. Will you or anyone gain big with it...No.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I have concentrated only on jelqing for most of my nine years here. Gained nothing regarding length, over an inch of mid erect girth.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          I have concentrated only on jelqing for most of my nine years here. Gained nothing regarding length, over an inch of mid erect girth.
          Feel bad asking something personal ,but we are all talking about our dicks here... how’s 6.7 EG in practice honestly?

Comment

I am a newbie. All I do since starting out is 8 minutes of streching and 6 minutes of jelqing every second day.
            I don't do more than that cause if I do I get negative PI's. and meanwhile doing this I get positive PI's.
            I have gains I am happy about so far.

It hasn't been long so of course I did not gained big. But time will tell. I assume as I progress I will need to be more intense. But I find it hard to believe I ever will be doing these very harsh 40 minutes + routines. I Don't think my unit could ever handle it.

Comment

Working...
            X