Hypersensibility in the glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypersensibility in the glans

I don't know if this is the correct term, but is what happens with me.

Long story short, I'm uncut, and whenever I touch my glans, or also my clothes, I feel not a pain but a uncomfortable sensation in my glans that I never could tolerate.

So, so far so good, I just would but it back to me foreskin and would never feel this again. My entire life my glans was inside my foreskin to prevent this sensantion, until now I tought it was normal.

I realized this problem right now, because, as I said in previous topics, I just did jelq, and now I want to do stretches, and whenever I do the grip with the retracted skin below the glans I really can't stretch because the sensation that my finger are doing in my glans.

Now I would like to know how I can cancel this sensibility, I was think to have my glans always with the retracted foreskin until I lost this sensantion, any thoughs? thanks

So this is normally a sign of a tense pelvic floor . The cure is to relax it . A wide variety of methodology is available onsite.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      So this is normally a sign of a tense pelvic floor . The cure is to relax it . A wide variety of methodology is available onsite.
      But, I have this since I was a child, the sensation is only in the glans.

Comment

Uhuh .
        So what is the feeling ? Kije a spasm? Do you have premature ejaculation ?

Comment

Uhuh .
          So what is the feeling ? Kije a spasm? Do you have premature ejaculation ?
          The feeling is the same when eating something very cold and you feel an uncomfortable thing in your teeth. Its not a pain but you can't tolerate. Don't have premature ejaculation I think.

Comment

Originally posted by justanormaldick View Post
            I was think to have my glans always with the retracted foreskin until I lost this sensantion
            Yep, that's the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua View Post
              Yep, that's the solution.
              Gonna try this, thanks

Comment

Sigh no one listens .

Comment

Sigh no one listens .
                  He is saying that his glans feels uncomfortable when he touches it. It has nothing to do with pelvic floor. It feels uncomfortable because it has been covered all his life and it is not used to be in contact with anything. I am uncircumcised and I remember that my glans used to feel like that. When I was a kid I decided to keep the foreskin retracted all the time because I thought that It looked more aesthetic that way. At the beginning it felt uncomfortable even to be in contact with the underwear but in a few days I was able to touch it without the uncomfortable feeling.

justanormaldick, does your glans has an odd purple color?

Comment

He is saying that his glans feels uncomfortable when he touches it. It has nothing to do with pelvic floor. It feels uncomfortable because it has been covered all his life and it is not used to be in contact with anything. I am uncircumcised and I remember that my glans used to feel like that. When I was a kid I decided to keep the foreskin retracted all the time because I thought that It looked more aesthetic that way. At the beginning it felt uncomfortable even to be in contact with the underwear but in a few days I was able to touch it without the uncomfortable feeling.

I am uncircumcised and had delayed ejaculation .
                    I have been onsite a long time I have seen this before it is likely pelvic floor related .

Comment

He is not concerned about ejaculation. He is saying that his glans feels uncomfortable.

Comment

Most of the time, yes

Comment

If you keep the foreskin pulled back all the time your excess sensitivity will fade and your glans will have a normal color.

Comment

If you keep the foreskin pulled back all the time your excess sensitivity will fade and your glans will have a normal color.
                            Thanks

Comment

He is not concerned about ejaculation. He is saying that his glans feels uncomfortable.
                              Just realized now, where I have the most sensitive part is where is more purple. (the bottom side)

Comment

Working...
                              X